• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you played any fanmade Pokemon games?

chocovelvetcake

Your local cake lover ~ ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Recently, I just started playing this fanmade Pokemon game called Pokéfarm Q. For those of you who don't know what Pokéfarm Q is, it's an online game where people can collect eggs and raise Pokemon and stuff. It's pretty cool. I've only been playing this game for a 3 days, and I've already gotten lots of Pokemon.

Pokémon Realidea System is the best unofficial game that I have played, I enjoy it even more than any of the official games.

The other ones I played were okay..

I've played Pokemon Sweet (a long, long time ago) Infinite Fusion, some of Radical Red, and a demo for a friend of mine's called Solid Gold.

I don't usually pay much attention to fangames, but I played Pokémon Uranium a few years ago and completed the dex. It was pretty fun, had quite a different vibe from the official games. I still open it every now and then to shiny hunt or pick up Mystery Gifts.

the only one i've ever tried, the name of which i refuse to say, was very disappointing in the way that it was incredibly well made but also went out of its way to be as offensive as possible, unfortunately. considering its source such a thing wasn't surprising and i knew what i was going into when i checked it out but after maybe an hour i simply found it too grating and deleted it. i'm planning on playing this gym of mine sometime...
honestly i've heard of most of these mentioned but i don't quite know what any of them are about o.o perhaps i'll check them out sometime

No. I mean there are some that I know about and judging from what I've read they can be pretty fun and interesting, but I dunno, to me it feels slightly wrong to play games that aren't authorized by Game Freak or Nintendo.

the only one i've ever tried, the name of which i refuse to say, was very disappointing in the way that it was incredibly well made but also went out of its way to be as offensive as possible, unfortunately. considering its source such a thing wasn't surprising and i knew what i was going into when i checked it out but after maybe an hour i simply found it too grating and deleted it. i'm planning on playing this gym of mine sometime...
honestly i've heard of most of these mentioned but i don't quite know what any of them are about o.o perhaps i'll check them out sometime
100% sure its Clo**r. I do like some of the Fakémon in that game though.

I got Pokemon Lightning, Pokmon Rocket Edition which is cool (let's you play as a member of Team Rocket-Ronnie's worthless by the way), Pokemon Uranium and Pokemon Insurgence (you can either do the game challenge or villain challenge which is way darker). These are all on my computer, just got to get back into them.

i haven't, but that's mainly because of three reasons:

1. the lack of time to actually play a fangame
2. even if i had the time, i lack the interest to play any one of them
3. even if i had both of the above, i have zero idea how to actually go about playing a fangame

so to this day, i've never really tried one or experienced what one was like. kind of a shame, but it doesn't really bother me much.

I’ve been playing pokefarm a bit after I saw it on a tumblr blog I like but dont follow cause I don’t have tumblr (their username is Citrongarde I think?)

my username in game is nihelego if anyone wants to trade there I guess (is this allowed and Ik it’s misspelled it’s too late to change it now)

Back
Top Bottom