• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

Have/Will you reserve(d) a copy of HeartGold and/or SoulSilver (yet)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
So, I went to Toys 'R' Us yesterday, and I was ecstatic when I found the HGSS reservation cards in with the video games that you could buy. So, I did just that, I reserved them both. Have you done so yet?

Ya, I got mine Monday, and I got both. I got HeartGold pre-order for my brother's irthday in March, so, he'll like that gift

No not YET lol.
I'll check out the surrounding stores.

Thanks.

I don't know if you can pre-order them in the UK just yet.

But I will pre-order SoulSilver when I get the chance as I already have HeartGold.

I think you can preorder them on Gamestop's online store. I remember seeing both versions. And I'll surley reserve HeartGold when I get $5.00!

I probably would, but I can't since I won't be able to get them the day they come out anyway.

Not yet, not really worried about it. Will just pick it up when it releases.

Haven't yet, still need to decide if I'm going to pick it up straight away or not to be honest. Not because I don't want to play it, I do, very much, but simply because I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play it over the next year while working on my thesis.

I'm going to buy it when it comes out, or later if it sells really fast and I can't get it. :XD:

You can pre-order them at Gamestop as soon as there's a release date...

Yes, pre-ordered HeartGold in December 22nd 2009 from Play-asia.com ^__^
Now I just have to wait~
And yes, I`m one of those persons who simply can`t wait the European releae. : P

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom