• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

Have/Will you reserve(d) a copy of HeartGold and/or SoulSilver (yet)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will reserve it, but I haven't yet.

I don't see a need to reserve it - I reserved Platinum and when I went to pick it up at the Toys R Us near campus, there were tons of them in stock.

Plus, the games are coming out right around midterms and I honestly am not going to get sucked into them when I should be preparing for those. I'll get my HG when it's convenient for me.

I'm going to reserve it, but I think finding time to play it will be hard. That is about when midterms will be, and school comes first :bawling: Why cant they release it when I'm on break?

I pre-ordered the JP release of SoulSilver during the summer, and in November I pre-ordered the US release of HeartGold from GameStop. :3

I will reserve it at some point. I know that they won't run out or anything, but I normally get some free stuff when pre ordering games, so thats cool. I'll probably wait a month or 2 though.

These are the first main series versions that I don't intend on buying. That's hardly because "I hate the idea of the recreation of the Generation II games", and I reject the implication that that's the only reason why anyone wouldn't buy these games.

These are the first main series versions that I don't intend on buying. That's hardly because "I hate the idea of the recreation of the Generation II games", and I reject the implication that that's the only reason why anyone wouldn't buy these games.

If you're referring to my poll, the third answer was kind of going along the lines of the poll in the Misty Club thread, so don't take it so seriously next time. Just simply answer "No."

Not yet.

I'm hoping some sort of bonus figurine or something is announced though.

I'll pre-order one, but since there's not even a release date for Australia yet it probably won't be for a while.
Hopefully they'll throw in a free guide or something of the sort like they did with Platinum, either that or some sort of deal involving a Limited Edition HG/SS ds lite.

I'm going to pre-order, but knowing when I'm going to be able reserve it, its probably going to be a few months before the official release date.

No, I had no idea that reservations were already available until now.

It also depends, is there anything you get with the reservations?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom