• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

Have/Will you reserve(d) a copy of HeartGold and/or SoulSilver (yet)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The release date for HGSS for North America has been confirmed by Pokemon.com as March 14th, 2010.

Oh sorry, I should have quoted the post ahead of me. I knew about the releases that have been confirmed so far, I was meaning the figurines that were given with the Japan preorders.

Oh sorry, I should have quoted the post ahead of me. I knew about the releases that have been confirmed so far, I was meaning the figurines that were given with the Japan preorders.

No, not as of yet.

Wait, If you import a copy of either game right now, will they come with the figurine?

I asked the surrounding stores, they said come back in a few weeks :(
But, I'll be pre-ordering, no matter what.

Wait, If you import a copy of either game right now, will they come with the figurine?

If you're European, etc. trying to import from NA, then possibly. As said before, nothing's been confirmed yet. Now if you're North American, European, etc. trying to import from Japan, then no, as the reservations for the Japanese HGSS have long been over with. But what I'd like to know is, as far as Platinum, when someone were to pre-order it online, did that someone get their Giratina figurine still?

I asked the surrounding stores, they said come back in a few weeks :(
But, I'll be pre-ordering, no matter what.

Hikaru said:
As said before, nothing's been confirmed yet.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see, unfortunately...

While I should probably get around to reserving a copy, I generally don't because I don't want to be obligated to pick it up at one store. If I'm closer to store A, I'm not going to drive across town to visit store B in order to pick it up. I have contemplated reserving it online, but no definite plans have been set yet.

I will be, but I haven't yet.

My mother said this morning while I was browsing Amazon that she'll pre-order it (my Dad and I just use her account when we want something :p) for me once I decide which one I want. :3

Done so a while ago. Reserved both HeartGold and SoulSilver at my local Gamestop (okay, not very local, but the closest one within 10 miles). They were taking reservations early, so they have me on record. Can't wait. ^_^

Jeez, you can reserve them already?! I had absolutely no clue. (The nearest TRU is about twenty minutes away from where I live.) So no, I haven't reserved them yet. But the moment I get down there, I am.

Just reserved my copy of HeartGold, no less then 30 minutes ago :)
Under 2 months to go.

Thanks.

There's no place where I could reserve it in my town. I'm not traveling for half an hour to reserve a game that I can get from our local market without doing a reservation. So no need for that kind of thing.

Haven't yet. I'm waiting to see if any stores offer a free gift with pre-order.

I reserved mine two days ago at gamestop!! And now I'm trying to get money for a new ds cause mine just broke of course -.-

Does anyone know if you'll receive a figurine if you preorodered HGSS from elsewhere? I ordered SS on Best Buy, so I'm not sure if that's just a Gamestop thing or not.

Oh man, that sucks.
How did it break?

idk it just slowly started to get this crack on the hinge part, and now the screen just can come right off the hinge and the screen will cut out, -.-, but im gonna try to get a dsi, are they worth it?

idk it just slowly started to get this crack on the hinge part, and now the screen just can come right off the hinge and the screen will cut out, -.-, but im gonna try to get a dsi, are they worth it?

Oh, that sucks.
Personally, I dont like the dsi because they took out the GBA Slot.

Also, I was at EB games, and this guy had the "DSi 2". I forgot what it's called. He pre-ordered it from China, he said.

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom