• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

Have/Will you reserve(d) a copy of HeartGold and/or SoulSilver (yet)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I wanted to reserve Heartgold for some reason...I guess the game cover looked cooler than Soulsilver

I went to Gamestop yesterday and pre-ordered HeartGold! I also got the Pikachu-Colored Pichu on my Diamond and on my Platinum (I got two >w<).

i cant decide if i want to get soulsilver also with my heartgold that i already reserved. i probably will end up reserving it tomorrow xD and hopefully i play both of them through

I'm so eager to pre-order, I could crush a grape, which is why I'm considering importing from the US (I know theres only a small difference between the European and US release dates, but meh) but does anybody know if my doing so would make it hard/impossible to take part in events (Jirachi etc) that may take place here?

I managed to make a pre order & deposited $60.00 for both HG & SS. And I too got the PC Pichu. Yay me!

Finally did today after school. Waited for the figurines and my local Gamestop had a poster up advertising them

...I still cannot wait for the game to come out! Well at least February is a short month

Preordered it from Gamestop.com and now i have to wait. :(

I need to keep busy an till then.

ya true!
and guess what.. if I do well in my Exams, I may get the iPad!!!!!
:bounce:

Yay!

Oh and Tf196 do what I do when i have to wait for a new game to come out make a new save file to one of your favorite games or keep busy with one you have I have been doing it in Super Mario Bros Wii

Yay!

Oh and Tf196 do what I do when i have to wait for a new game to come out make a new save file to one of your favorite games or keep busy with one you have I have been doing it in Super Mario Bros Wii

Thanks for the idea's, i might just replay my emerald and then move on to D/P and then to platinum.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom