• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you see this bus?

I would so like to ride in that thing.

There should be designated school buses in the UK so that I can see a Mew everyday...

I would ride that bus to high school, wearing my own character's clothing. Every. Day.

that Dream C Club bus in the replies looks nice too.... but something tells me that the interior's not so pleasant. It likely consists of fat, sweaty guys and an odor that resembles rotting fish (only, there's nobody eating fish 0_0).

340x.jpg

Cute!! <3 I've never seen that bus before, I've seen a plane and a car but not a bus xDU I want to go to school ridden in that stuff ;_; It's awesome (L)

Wow awesome
So we have planes and we had the Pikachu cars and now we have a Pokemon school bus whats the next thing we should get?

Am I the only that find the comic bellow being even more hilarious than the bus?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom