• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you tryed this pokemon quizz?

vivian20

Reaction score
I found this pokemon quiz :Pokémon Quiz

You have to write the names of the pokemon of a generation, of a type, or take the full quiz , in which you has to write the names of all pokemon.
At first, I tried the full quiz, without shadows, without looking anywhere, only using my memory. But It was taking me too much time , so I gave up and tried each generation a day.
I could do the first 3 generations with less than 30 min without any help, gen 4 took me around 40 min, gen 5 took me 55 min + a help with how to spell beheeyem , gen 6 took me 50 min and I discovered that I was calling chesnaught by the wrong name this whole time ( I called it chestnaught), with alola, galar and paldea I needed help with shadows to remember the last 3 pokemon.

So, if you try this quiz, tell me how difficult it was, and which was the most difficult.!

I took it. Although, I mostly looked at the Kanto Pokédex.
It took me nine minutes and sixteen seconds but most of them I was able to remember.
7AE3F701-6EBF-4E7F-ABCA-99F42A1E7917.jpeg
Have you tried it too?

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom