• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

having trouble finding my friend code

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaelleG

Reaction score
Hey. I have a DSi and have not been able to find my friend code. I searched the web, and IDK if its ok to insert a link here so i'll just summarize ONE of the results that I came up with. It said this:
Nintendo WFC users must get their unique Friend Code from each Nintendo DS Wi-Fi game. See your game instruction manual for how to access your Friend Code. This is a 12-digit code.

So I looked around and ... gosh. I have gotten nowhere.

I checked in the game (Pearl) & went to the Pokemon center. The furthest I could get was just where it asked me if I wanted to set up a battle or trade...no info like my #. I don't even know how I'd get somebody into a trade or battle at this time without being able to give out my info.

Help? I am very upset because somebody that I know messed with my game & took important items... I wanted to try to make use of the hacked services here and see if I could regain those items so I can actually play.

You need to get the Pal Pad first to check your FC

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070820031740AA1qTRB

the person who answered it said:
You get the Pal Pad from the bottom floor of the Poke'mon Center (Wi-Fi Club) after getting at least one gym badge. The Pal Pad basically shows you all of your friends that you have made through Wi-Fi (or wirelessly). You can then connect with them (if they are online) by using the Pal Pad. You get a Friend Code with the Pal Pad as well, but you need to connect to the Wi-Fi connection to get it. Simply tap 'Get -insert trainer name here-'s Friend Code' to recieve your code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom