• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Haxorus vs. Flygon

So which is your favorite?
For some reason I can't think of, Flygon is my favorite Dragon-type. So Flygon it is.
Who would win a battle?
I guess Haxorus would win, because he has a lot of attack, Outrage and Swords Dance.
EDIT: Just noticed Flygon can learn Outrage in HGSS too. But I still think Haxorus would win.
Which is greener?
Flygon obviously. Flygon is twice as green because his shiny sprite is also green.
Will I stop asking strange questions?
No, you won't.

I voted for Flygon. I like it's design better and I'm more familiar with it.

Flygon is cuter, and more of a standard dragon. And having better design wins Mijzelffan's vote.

So which is your favorite?

Gotta go with my man Flygon here. Awesome design, friendly but badass looking (always a win in my book,) good stats and I've actually used one.

I'm currently trying to get myself a Haxorus, so my opinion might change after I do but for right now, I much prefer Flygon.

Who would win a battle?

Toss up. Haxorus' defenses are a joke and Flygon can outpace and hit him with Outrage, but on the other hand, Flygon's stats are mediocre (bar speed) and Haxorus has a fantastic attack stat that can easily OHKO Flygon. Basically, if Flygon fails to KO in the first shot, Haxorus wins. If he doesn't, then Flygon obviously wins.

Of course, I'm assuming they both use offensive sets for this encounter.

Which is greener?

Bulbasaur

Will I stop asking strange questions?

Flygon because of his incredibly awesome design and he was the first Dragon type I raised completely, iirc.

I mean, just look at how unique he is :p

1. Flygon. Ever since it was published in the Smog as an example, Choice Scarf Flygon has been a running gag with me and my friend.

2. Haxorus. Mine rarely loses over Wi-Fi, and it's taken out more than a few Flygons along the way.

3. Flygon is without a doubt greener.

4. You never started.

Personally, I like Haxorus more, but the pressure made me
JIZZ IN MAH PANTS.

In all seriousness, I honestly think Haxorus is more epic.

Haxorus anyday. I find flygon slightly over-rated while Haxorus is plain boss when it comes to design and battling. Flygon has u-turn and all but it hits pathetically compared to hax.

Love them both, but Flygon looks cooler and has a larger movepool and a type immunity.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom