• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hay guys

Redclaws

Forest of Less Lust!
Reaction score
Uhmm... yup... The little bar thingy told me to post here and say I'm new, so ok, here I is!

The end

By Redclaws

The end v.2

Thanks guys! I'm sure I'll have fun here :)

ALSO!!!! I just updated my FC's and am able to wifi almost any time of day when I'm not in school. If you'd like to set up a battle or co-op battle tower whatchamajiggy, just PM me! I'm almost always just sitting in the wifi club alone...

Last edited:
Hay is for Ponyta. :p

Hello Redclaws, very cool name. I like it.

For battling, I would suggest checking out the Battle Center that we have here as you can find many people that would love to join you. I didn't know that there you can use the Battle Tower over Wi-Fi so I may take you up on that as it would be something fun to do one of these afternoons.

Awesome! I'd love to co-op with you. Just give a time and a friend code :D (And thats why i didnt post it there, i figured it was only competitive battles.)

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here... Just don't troll or anything and you'll be fine. ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom