• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Shaymin's stone actually in Kanto, or was Professor Oak just teasing us?

As far as I remember from reading in these days, it seems it was just Oak teasing us.

With that and the fact that in DPPt Pokémon traded from HGSS appeared as caught in "Faraway place" even when the games do have the data for Johto, I really LOL now at how the only true hints of these remakes made in DPPt were not taken into consideration in the final version on HGSS.

Maybe these are my only actual complaints about the new games, though.

Which gym badge enables you to use which HM?

This isn't the question forum, but...

Violet: Rock Smash
Azalea: Cut
Goldenrod: Strength
Ecruteak: Surf
Cianwood: Fly
Olivine: None
Mahogany: Whirlpool
Blackthorn: Waterfall
Viridian: Rock Climb

from the ripped item sprites, here are some confusing ones that I'd like to know what they are. Some might be from previous games, some might actually be problems from extracting them, but I'll say them anyway because I don't remember them.

The silver escape rope, it looks identical to the escape rope but silver.

A "map" which might be from fire red leaf green but it looks like an old and tattered map.

The bucket of slime, it's like a cup with green slime in it.

This one should be fairly easy (I think) but I cannot recall what it is at the moment, the sprite is like those EV increasing bands, except it's on the flat side, purple, and has 2 blue "gems" to be honest it looks like Sableye. I believe that should be the easiest one of the others to figure out.

Of course the plug, and also the thing next to it, no, no not the black apricorn, I talking about the small box that appears to represent land as it appears to have grass and dirt colors (Safari Zone related?).

The thing that looks like a cash register/calculator it's next to the "silver" wing.

On the last "row" there is another one that's confusing to me, it's the left of the question mark, and right of what I believe is some sort of island pass as it appears to be a card with an island on it. The object looks like an electronic hand cuff that many scifi shows use, and it seems to be holding this green pill.

Assuming the shell bell and the bell used for Suicune are accounted for, I believe there is one more bell that is confusing, I'm not sure which one it is, but it's either the pure crystal bell next to the shell bell or its the bell next the GB Player which I believe is the one used for Suicune. Are there any other bells I may be overlooking?

I think that's all, while some of the others are puzzling, the ones mentioned before are more puzzling.

all right dman, every thing before the plug is from past games. The plug is the item finder.

the bell next to the GB music thing is the clear bell, for the bird legends in HGSS.

actually, everything past the Gracidea flower is HGSS.

Hey, maybe the box next to the item finder is a rage candy bar.

This isn't the question forum, but...

Violet: Rock Smash
Azalea: Cut
Goldenrod: Strength
Ecruteak: Surf
Cianwood: Fly
Olivine: None
Mahogany: Whirlpool
Blackthorn: Waterfall
Viridian: Rock Climb

lol. Whoops, sorry. Didn't pay attention to what thread I was in. I meant to be in the questions thread.

I'm extremely upset I've missed this epicness until now.

>> Anybody still find data about Loreli and Agatha? If not....I will never understand why They made Betha >> maybe that is Agatha's good twin *shot*

Have any screenshots or sprites of Leaf been found yet? I hope Game Freak didn't just ignore her being in FireRed and LeafGreen.

No, the Chansey killed her too.

picture.php

It's damn CRUSHING that Lorelei's gone. Agatha too, it makes me sad since it's very likely she just passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom