• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its still awesome with the old headbutt maze flooded and the old headbutt trees present.

headbutt maze and headbutt tree?
where does it flood anyway?

The lake of rage has the old headbutt trees sorta. Its like smaller johto trees.

But what does it mean? Not all of us read Japanese.

(late response is so late; I deeply apologize)

"オー〳ー!" reads as "Oh-No-!", because the character オ=O and 〳=no.
Because it's in katakana, I'm assuming he's saying the English words "Oh No" because if I remember correctly, he's a foreigner in the original games.

The Name Rater is in a tent like that in Goldenrod City. It may be another one, or some other Pokemon editing person.

Nope, it's the name rater.

Why is there two name raters, one in Goldenrod City, and Lavender Town?

Or is that not Lavender Town? It sure as hell doesn't look like what we know as Goldenrod City.

Edit: Is that DJ Mary I spy on the overworld trainer sprites, with the pink hair?

Last edited:
Oh, I got it. The move deleter is in Goldenrod now and the Name Rater is in Lavender, easy peasy

I just played Crystal,

Name rater is in Goldenrod, while Move Deleter is in Blackhorn City.

Maybe the tent in Lavender is a reference that that was the name rater's place in RBY/FRLG?

But obviously a GF reference wouldn't be that... subtle? Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom