• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HeartGold, SoulSilver release postponed in the Netherlands and parts of Belgium: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
HeartGold, SoulSilver release postponed in the Netherlands and parts of Belgium: Games pulled ...

As HeartGold and SoulSilver got released across Australia yesterday and European countries today, the Dutch translation of the game had a small, if any, release. Nintendo of Europe released a statement claiming that a bug was found in this release that does not allow players to save their game.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver release postponed in the Netherlands and parts of Belgium:

Hey, so long as it fixes the game I think our dutch friends here will accept this.

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver release postponed in the Netherlands and parts of Belgium:

Sorry to hear Netherland and Belgium fans, I know some guy whos cool with it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they fix the problem.

Ahhh that sucks so bad. I shed a tear for the Dutch

I know. I feel bad as well. Don't worry they will get there games soon enough.

Fair enough
im sure the Dutch wont mind waiting ikkf it is a genuione error that needs fixing

Very good point. They just need to fix there glitch.

If they did it without reason. people would've been mad but since its a glitch that doesn't LET YOU SAVE!!! then its ok!
i suppose!

If they did it without reason. people would've been mad but since its a glitch that doesn't LET YOU SAVE!!! then its ok!
i suppose!

Well, I'm mad anyway because the bug shouldn't be there in the first place! If they just checked the game before selling it, everything would be fine now wouldn't it?:p

Why don't they double-check before sending the games to the stores? They were just to impatient. It's a stupid mistake of Nintendo.

Well, now we just have to wait for the new release date to be announced by NoE.

I guess they wanted you guy's to have it already.

I guess they wanted you guy's to have it already.

OMFG, a game that doesn't work! Thank you so much Nintendo!:p
Just joking, I'm not that mad anymore, but I still think it's a stupid move of Nintendo xD And I guess there taking off for the weekend, there's still no new release date...

Please ,Nintendo, I want to play it so badly D:

OMFG, a game that doesn't work! Thank you so much Nintendo!:p
Just joking, I'm not that mad anymore, but I still think it's a stupid move of Nintendo xD And I guess there taking off for the weekend, there's still no new release date...

Please ,Nintendo, I want to play it so badly D:
I don't think they have taken the weekend off.. I mean, they said they were going to fix the bugs asap. This could take a weekend.. So maybe tomorrow or tuesday the new release date will me announced.

I know Maze. I feel bad that Nintendo screwed up your release date for the game.

I know Maze. I feel bad that Nintendo screwed up your release date for the game.

Nah, don't feel bad. Nintendo should feel bad:p You should just enjoy your game and I will continue hoping mine will be here asap.
Ugh, my week has just been rotten, so I was a bit pissed off.

I'm just hearing about this now as I get caught up on things, and honestly I'm kind of skeptical.

A bug that prevents the game from saving? Really? What the hell ever happened to QAing the games? Even sloppy, half-asseed QAing would have caught a bug as monumental as that one.

If this isn't just a lame lie to cover up some other screwup on their part, so that they don't catch backlash from the fans... I think "flabbergasted" is the only appropriate word to describe how I feel.

I'm just hearing about this now as I get caught up on things, and honestly I'm kind of skeptical.

A bug that prevents the game from saving? Really? What the hell ever happened to QAing the games? Even sloppy, half-asseed QAing would have caught a bug as monumental as that one.

If this isn't just a lame lie to cover up some other screwup on their part, so that they don't catch backlash from the fans... I think "flabbergasted" is the only appropriate word to describe how I feel.

I too am wondering WTH happened, the Dutch games aren't even translated (we just get the US translation) so I don't know what they did to the game to make this happen.
Oh well, the new release date seems to be april 2th...

The new Release Date for the Netherlands and the Dutch part of Belgium: 2 april 2010

Thanks to a mail from Nintendo after asking what the new release date would be.

The Heart Gold and Soul Silver game came to Portugal on the 26th of March. I'm dieing to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom