• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" - ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS - 3/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's also the fact that each class probably needs at least some damaging abilities for this to be in any way fair, so I have a feeling that even the Priest will have some spells like Holy Nova to hurt things.
Waaaait

how would you know an exact spell the Priest has?

Waaaait

how would you know an exact spell the Priest has?
This is just me assuming things, since Holy Nova is the only Priest spell could remember off the top of my head. And, like I said, it wouldn't exactly be fair if on class or other can only deal tiny amounts of damage. Though they may also have that one minion that turns healing into damage, so that's a thing.

...Also, you seem awfully sure that the Priest does, in fact, have Holy Nova, care to explain that, Mr. 'I Don't Know Much About The Games'?

wait wut

you turned that around on me really well

but really, I was assuming things too. Holy Nova does sound like a priest-typical spell

Oh, so we both made an ass out of you and me, did we? Well then, I shan't pursue this issue any further at this time.

841-premium.png

...In other news, what's taking so long for the phase to update? Did one of you lot forget to end your turn or something? :p

I don't know much about the games, I was just using basic class-system knowledge.

Well, here's how it breaks down, by class:

Druid - JOAT. They can do just about anything. I mean it; they can tank, DPS, CC, heal...
Hunter - Pet DPS, normal DPS, or crowd control. The pet can off-tank if necessary.
Mage - Crowd Control and DPS.
Paladin - Tank who can off-DPS and off-heal.
Priest - Healer or DPS. With the right build, can also off-tank in a pinch. Their Shadow specialization makes them scary DPSers.
Rogue - DPS.
Shaman - DPS or Crowd Control, can off-heal.
Warlock - Basically, a spellcasting version of the hunter. Can also off-heal.
Warrior - Tank or DPS.

Well, here's how it breaks down, by class:

Druid - JOAT. They can do just about anything. I mean it; they can tank, DPS, CC, heal...
Hunter - Pet DPS, normal DPS, or crowd control. The pet can off-tank if necessary.
Mage - Crowd Control and DPS.
Paladin - Tank who can off-DPS and off-heal.
Priest - Healer or DPS. With the right build, can also off-tank in a pinch. Their Shadow specialization makes them scary DPSers.
Rogue - DPS.
Shaman - DPS or Crowd Control, can off-heal.
Warlock - Basically, a spellcasting version of the hunter. Can also off-heal.
Warrior - Tank or DPS.
Whats DPS?

Phase 2 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
5 @swarla
6 @Garcher
7 @Derpghost
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringLooker

Phase 1 is over!

TURN 1

Mage:
0, 1x - The Coin : You have +1 Mana to use this turn
1, 2x - Arcane Missiles: Deal 3 damage randomly split among all enemies.
>Randomly hit Hunter, Shaman and Warrior
1, 2x - The next Ice Barrier, Ice Block, Counterspell or Mana Bind you play this turn costs 0 mana.
3, 2x - SECRET: <one of Ice Barrier, Ice Block, Counterspell or Mana Bind>

Rogue:
1, 2x - Add a random card from each class to your hand

Paladin:
1, 2x - SECRET: <one of Eye for an Eye, Noble Sacrifice>

Priest:
1, 2x - Shadowbomber: Deal 3 damage to everyone.

Warlock:
1, 2x - Soul Fire: Deal 4 damage to your target. Lose a shot from a random spell of yours.
>Targetting Rogue

Warrior:
1, 2x - Iron Hide: Gain 5 Armor.

---

Druid: 27/30
Hunter: 26/30
Mage: 27/30 + 1 Mage Secret
Paladin: 27/30 + 1 Paladin Secret
Priest: 27/30
Rogue: 23/30
Shaman: 26/30
Warlock: 27/30
Warrior: 30/30 + 1 Armor

It is now Phase 2. It will end in 48 hours (+7 minutes) unless everyone inputs actions sooner.
If some people keep not acting I may modkill them (it may sound strict but it's part of the time limit mechanic Hearthstone has).

Oh, so only six people did a thing eh? Well, either some of you forgot to imput actions or just didn't want to do anything/didn't have anything useful on turn 1. Interesting...

Also, for those that don't know here's what those Secrets do in regular Heartstone:
Feel free to correct me on anything I get wrong.
Ice Barrier: gives the user eight armor when they take damage from an attack.
Ice Block: In the event the user takes lethal damage, prevents them from dying and shields the user from any remaining damage until the end of turn.
Counterspell: Nullifies the effect of the next spell played.
Mana Bind: Gives the user a copy of the next spell played, which costs 0 (if I recall correctly).

Eye for an Eye: Should the user take damage, deals the same amount of damage to the enemy hero.
Noble Sacrifice: Summons a 2-attack, 1-health minion to take the next attack the opponent uses.

Update may be a bit late. Phase still locks at the regular time.

Phase 3 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
5 @swarla
6 @Garcher
7 @Derpghost
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringLooker

Phase 2 is over!

Mage:
0, 2x - Freezing Potion: Freeze a character
>Used on Warrior
2, 2x - Discover a Potion

Paladin:
2, 2x - Gain a random Hunter, Paladin or Warrior card.

Priest:
1, 1x - Shadowbomber: Deal 3 damage to everyone.
1, 2x - Flash Heal: Restore 5 Health.

Warlock:
2, 2x - Curse of Rafaam: Give your target a "Cursed!" card. As long as they hold it, they get dealt 2 damage per turn. In order to get rid of it, they must play it, spending 2 mana that turn.
>on the Warrior

Warrior:
1, 1x - Iron Hide: Gain 5 Armor.
1, 2x - N'Zoth's First Mate: Equip a 1/3 [Weapon]

Druid: MODKILLED
Hunter: MODKILLED
Mage: 24/30 + 1 Mage Secret
Paladin: 24/30 + 1 Paladin Secret
Priest: 29/30
Rogue: 20/30
Shaman: MODKILLED
Warlock: 24/30
Warrior: 30/30 + 3 Armor + 1/3 Weapon but Frozen (can't attack next turn) + has a Cursed! card (that will deal 2 damage to them next turn, and more if they don't use it up)

swarla was modkilled, Druid
Garcher was modkilled, Hunter
Derpghost was modkilled, Shaman

It is now Phase 3. It will end in 48 hours (+8 minutes) unless everyone inputs actions sooner.
If Rogue doesn't act the next phase they get modkilled.

Last edited:
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
5 @swarla
6 @Garcher
7 @Derpghost
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringLooker

Phase 2 is over!

Mage:
0, 2x - Freezing Potion: Freeze a character
>Used on Warrior
2, 2x - Discover a Potion

Paladin:

Priest:
1, 1x - Shadowbomber: Deal 3 damage to everyone.
1, 2x - Flash Heal: Restore 5 Health.

Warlock:
2, 2x - Curse of Rafaam: Give your target a "Cursed!" card. As long as they hold it, they get dealt 2 damage per turn. In order to get rid of it, they must play it, spending 2 mana that turn.
>on the Warrior

Warrior:
1, 1x - Iron Hide: Gain 5 Armor.
1, 2x - N'Zoth's First Mate: Equip a 1/3 [Weapon]

Druid: MODKILLED
Hunter: MODKILLED
Mage: 24/30 + 1 Mage Secret
Paladin: 24/30 + 1 Paladin Secret
Priest: 29/30
Shaman: MODKILLED
Warlock: 24/30
Warrior: 30/30 + 3 Armor + 1/3 Weapon but Frozen (can't attack next turn) + has a Cursed! card (that will deal 2 damage to them next turn, and more if they don't use it up)

swarla was modkilled, Druid
Garcher was modkilled, Hunter
Derpghost was modkilled, Shaman

It is now Phase 2. It will end in 48 hours (+8 minutes) unless everyone inputs actions sooner.
If Rogue doesn't act the next phase they get modkilled.
Didn't phase two just end?

this is a typo I swear :(

I actually deleted 2 and was about to type 3... but typed 2 -_-

Well, that's odd - since the Priest damaged everyone with a spell, if the Mage had Counterspell or Mana Bind up it probably would've activated, but apparently that's not the case... but that still didn't explain why the Paladin's secret didn't trigger, since both of their Secrets they could have active at this time are triggered when damage is (or would be) taken...

So either Secrets aren't triggered by AOE (area of effect) damage or Zexy forgot about them. Either way, good to know. :p

I should make it clear that Eye for an Eye/Noble Sacrifice work only when the person that has them is attacked, not hit by a spell.

Phase 4 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

TURN 3

Mage:
3, 2x - Forgotten Torch: Deal 3 damage to your target. Unlock a shot of Roaring Torch
>Targetting Warrior

Paladin:
1, 2x - Paladin SECRET: Eye for an Eye OR Noble Sacrifice

Priest:
1, 2x - Holy Smite: Deal 2 damage to your target.
2, 2x - Mind Blast: Deal 5 damage to your target.
>Both targetting Mage

Rogue:
3, 2x - Shadow Strike: Deal 5 damage to an undamaged character.
>Targetting Warrior

Warlock:
3, 2x - Drain Life: Deal 2 damage to your target. Restore 2 Health.
>Targetting Priest

---

Mage: 17/30 + 1 Mage Secret
Paladin: 24/30 + 2 Paladin Secrets (has to be 1 Eye for an Eye + 1 Noble Sacrifice)
Priest: 27/30
Warlock: 26/30
Warrior: 23/30 + 1/3 Weapon + has a Cursed! card

Warrior needs to act next turn to avoid a modkill.

It is now Phase 4, it will end in 48 hours unless everyone submits their action sooner.

...I am rather amused that the Priest is the one that has done the most damage to everyone so far. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom