• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" - ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS - 3/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wait, that's not all, I do have a couple other comments to make:

For whose who don't know what Roaring Toarch does, it's a 3-mana spell that does 6 damage. Just thought I should mention that.

And my second comment... is that I actually don't have any more comments. That is all. For now...

Yeah, that priest is seriously savaging us >.<

Phase 5: PvE = Priest VS Everyone
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

TURN 4: PvE = Priest VS Everyone

Mage:
3, 0x - Roaring Torch: Deal 6 damage to your target. Shots unlocked by using Forgotten Torch.
>Targetting Priest
1, 2x - Ice Lance: Freeze your target. If your target is already Frozen, deal 4 damage to them instead.
>Targetting Warrior

Paladin:
4, 2x - Truesilver Champion [Weapon]: 4/2. Whenever you attack, restore 2 Health.
>Attacks Priest

Priest:
1, 1x - Holy Smite: Deal 2 damage to your target.
2, 1x - Mind Blast: Deal 5 damage to your target.
>Both targetting Mage
1, 1x - Flash Heal: Restore 5 Health.

Rogue:
3, 2x - Perdition's Blade [Weapon]: 2/2. Deal 1 damage to your target. If used alongside any other spell in the same night, deal 2 damage instead.
>Effect targetting Priest
1, 2x - Bucaneer: Give your weapon +1 Attack.
>Attack Priest

Warlock:
2, 2x - Discover a potion
2, 1x - Curse of Rafaam: Give your target a "Cursed!" card. As long as they hold it, they get dealt 2 damage per turn. In order to get rid of it, they must play it, spending 2 mana that turn.
>Targetting Priest

Warrior:
3, 2x - Bash: Deal 3 damage to your target. Gain 3 Armor.
>Weapon attack on Priest

Mage: 10/30 + 1 Mage Secret
Paladin: 26/30 + 4/1 Weapon + 2 Paladin Secrets (has to be 1 Eye for an Eye + 1 Noble Sacrifice)
Priest: 14/30 + Cursed!
Rogue: 20/30 + 3/1 Weapon
Warlock: 26/30
Warrior: 23/30 + 1 Armor + 1/2 Weapon but Frozen next turn + Cursed!

It is now Phase 5, it will end in 48 hours (-17 minutes) unless everyone submits their action sooner.

Last edited:
I am amused by how this last phase turned into an episode of Everybody Hates Priest. :D

Though is it just me or is there a miscalcuation or two in the numbers for this phase...?

Please elaborate.
Well, the first thing that's bothering me is that the Warrior should have 23 HP and 1 Armor assuming the Cursed! card deals 2 damage while Bash (which I assume is targeting the Priest) gives them 3 Armor and I don't see any other attacks aimed in their direction. Unless I'm just misreading that or something.

The second thing that's bothering me is that, thanks to the Rogue using that Bucaneer, their Weapon whould have 3 attack, not 2 as stated in the list at the bottom. Also I'm like 50% sure that this boost in attack hasn't been taken into account when calculating the damage on the Priest but I'm not going to do the math for that.

And I would say something about that Priest's Cursed card but I'm pretty sure that starts damaging next turn if I'm reading that description correctly, am I right?

Well, the first thing that's bothering me is that the Warrior should have 23 HP and 1 Armor assuming the Cursed! card deals 2 damage while Bash (which I assume is targeting the Priest) gives them 3 Armor and I don't see any other attacks aimed in their direction. Unless I'm just misreading that or something.
You forgot the Mage:
1, 2x - Ice Lance: Freeze your target. If your target is already Frozen, deal 4 damage to them instead.
>Targetting Warrior
The second thing that's bothering me is that, thanks to the Rogue using that Bucaneer, their Weapon whould have 3 attack, not 2 as stated in the list at the bottom. Also I'm like 50% sure that this boost in attack hasn't been taken into account when calculating the damage on the Priest but I'm not going to do the math for that.
Oops you're right with this one, it should've been listed below too, I'll edit accordingly.
Priest receives: 6 damage from Roaring Torch, 4 from Truesilver Champion, 1 from Perdition's Blade effect and 3 from the attack, 3 from Bash and 1 from Warrior attack. That's 18 damage VS just 5 heal from Flash Heal. So 13 damage. Priest had 27 health last turn and 14 this one, so it doesn't seem like I missed something.
And I would say something about that Priest's Cursed card but I'm pretty sure that starts damaging next turn if I'm reading that description correctly, am I right?
Right, and it hits for at least 2 damage even if they get rid of it immediately.

You forgot the Mage:
>Targetting Warrior
But that just Freezes them, it doesn't actually deal damage since the Warrior wasn't Frozen at the time of use. Unless I'm misreading stuff or something.

But hey, other then that, glad I got all that cleared up. Now, if you'll excuse me... *Wanders off into the shadowy corners of the thread where everyone else seems to be hanging out*

But that just Freezes them, it doesn't actually deal damage since the Warrior wasn't Frozen at the time of use. Unless I'm misreading stuff or something.

But hey, other then that, glad I got all that cleared up. Now, if you'll excuse me... *Wanders off into the shadowy corners of the thread where everyone else seems to be hanging out*
Ouch right, I just kiiiinda assumed it does 1 damage otherwise. IDEK don't ask why -_- ...

Phase 6 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

TURN 5

PALADIN:
2, 2x - Seal of Light: You have +2 Attack this turn. Restore 4 Health.
>Weapon attack on Priest
3, 1x - Bash: Deal 3 damage to your target. Gain 3 Armor. (Discovered)

PRIEST:
2, 1x - Cursed!: Get rid of the 2 damage per turn
1, 2x - Binding Heal: Restore 5 Health.
1, 2x - Mind Vision: Gain a shot of a random ability of each other player alive.

ROGUE:
>Attack on Paladin
SECRET! Noble Sacrifice: 1, 2x - Noble Sacrifice: After using this spell, the first time enemy (or enemies) attack you, you receive no damage while they receive 2 damage instead.
1, 2x - Gain a random shot of a spell of every other person alive.
1, 1x - Gain a random shot of a spell of every other person alive. (reused)

WARLOCK:
3, 2x - Discover a Priest, Mage or Warlock card

WARRIOR:
2, 1x - Cursed!: Get rid of the 2 damage per turn
3, 2x - Shield Block: Gain 5 Armor.

Mage: 10/30 + 1 Mage Secret
Paladin: 30/30 + 3 Armor + 1 Paladin Secret (has to be Eye for an Eye)
Priest: 11/30
Rogue: 18/30
Warrior: 23/30 + 4 Armor + 1/2 Weapon

If Mage doesn't act this phase they may get modkilled.
It is now Phase 6, it will end in 48 hours unless everyone submits their action sooner.

Last edited:
Phase 7 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

TURN 6

MAGE:
2, 2x - Sorcerer's Apprentice: Your spells cost (1) less this turn.
2, 2x - If you control a Secret, deal 3 damage.
>Targetting Paladin
3, 2x - Counterspell: Roleblock the first spell each of your enemies will use tonight. (SECRET but revealed this phase anyway)
2, 2x - Frostbolt: Deal 2 damage to your target and Freeze them.
>Targetting Warrior

PALADIN:
2, 2x - Argent Lance [Weapon]: 2/2
>Attacking Priest
4, 2x - Hammer of Wrath: Deal 3 damage to your target.
SECRET: Counterspell. Spell negated.

ROGUE:
1, 1x - Iron Hide: Gain 5 Armor. (Discovered)
SECRET: Counterspell. Spell negated.
3, 1x - Forgotten Torch: Deal 3 damage to your target. Unlock a shot of Roaring Torch. (Discovered)
2, 2x - Jade Shuriken: Deal 2 damage to your target.
>Both targetting Paladin

WARLOCK:
2, 1x - Discover a potion
SECRET: Counterspell. Spell negated
4, 2x - Hellfire: Deal 2 damage to ALL characters.

Mage: 8/30 + 1 Mage Secret (not Counterspell)
Paladin: 23/30 + 2/1 Weapon + 1 Paladin Secret (has to be Eye for an Eye)
Priest: 7/30
Rogue: 16/30
Warlock: 24/30
Warrior: 22/30 + 1/2 Weapon but Frozen

If Priest and Warrior doesn't act this phase they may get modkilled.
It is now Phase 7, it will end in 48 hours unless everyone submits their action sooner.

Phase 8 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

TURN 7

MAGE:
5, 2x - Servant of Yogg-Saron: Cast a random spell of any class that costs 5 or less with random targets (if they are needed)
>4, 2x - Swipe: Deal 4 damage to your target and 1 damage to all other enemies.
>>Targetting Paladin
2, 2x - Frostbolt: Deal 2 damage to your target and Freeze them. -targeting Warrior

PALADIN:
2, 1x - Seal of Light: You have +2 Attack this turn. Restore 4 Health.
4, 1x - Hammer of Wrath: Deal 3 damage to your target.
>Targetting Priest, also attacking Priest

ROGUE:
3, 1x - Healing Touch: Restore 8 Health. (Discovered)
4, 1x - Hammer of Wrath: Deal 3 damage to your target. (Discovered)
>Targetting Paladin

WARLOCK:
6, 2x - Siphon Soul: Restore 3 Health.

Mage: 8/30 + 1 Mage Secret (not Counterspell)
Paladin: 16/30 + 1 Paladin Secret (has to be Eye for an Eye)
Priest: MODKILLED
Rogue: 23/30
Warrior: MODKILLED

Ereshkigal was modkilled, Priest
Midorikawa was modkilled, Warrior

It is now Phase 8, it will end in 48 hours (+35 minutes) unless everyone inputs their actions sooner.
Update time pushed 2 more hours late for extra consistency, apologies.

...I am rather amused (but also kinda disapointed) by the fact that all the deaths so far have been due to modkilling... I guess it's survival of the most active or something.

Phase 9 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

TURN 8

PALADIN:
1, 1x - SECRET: (has to be Noble Sacrifice)
2, 2x - Holy Light: Restore 6 Health.

ROGUE:
4, 2x - Obsidian Shard [Weapon]: 3/3. Costs 1 less for each spell you've played from another class. (Iron Hide, Forgotten Torch, Healing Touch, Hammer of Wrath; mana cost reduced to 0)
>Attacking Warlock
2, 1x - Renounce Darkness: PERMANENTLY replace your spells (except The Coin) with another class's. All your new spells cost 1 less. You also get their HP if they have one, although that still costs 2 Mana. The second shot of this spell exists only to be used if the first one fails or is lost. (Discovered)
5, 2x - Cobra Shot: Deal 3 damage to your target. (Renounce Darkness - Hunter - 1 less mana)
1, 2x - On the Hunt: Deal 1 damage to your target. (same)
>Both targetting Warlock

WARLOCK:
4, 1x - Hellfire: Deal 2 damage to ALL characters.
2, 2x - Darkbomb: Deal 3 damage to your target.
2, 1x - Mind Blast: Deal 5 damage to your target. (Discovered)
>Both targetting Mage

Mage: 0/30 + 1 Mage Secret (not Counterspell) DEAD
Paladin: 27/30 + 2/1 Weapon + 1 Paladin Secret (has to be Eye for an Eye)
Rogue: 16/30 + 3/2 Weapon
Warlock: 15/30

Skullcrow was killed, Mage.

It is now Phase 9, it will end in a bit less than 48 hours unless everyone inputs their actions sooner.

It is down to the final 3 players alive; after the next death, the two remaining players will be the winners.

...Huh, so the Rogue becomes the Hunter... interesting...

Also, I'm rather amused that the first time someone died via damage is this late into the game, just saying.

Phase 10 start
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
9 @SoaringDylan

Everyone input their actions.

TURN 9

PALADIN:
4, 1x - Truesilver Champion [Weapon]: 4/2. Whenever you attack, restore 2 Health.
>Attacking Rogue
SECRET: Misdirection: Prepare a Misdirection. If any of your enemies attack you while you have a Misdirection, prepared, they attack a random enemy instead.
>Target changed to Warlock
0, 1x - The Coin : You have +1 Mana to use this turn
6, 2x - Avenging Wrath: Deal 8 damage randomly split between all enemies.
>5 damage to Rogue, 3 to Warlock

ROGUE:
6, 2x - Gladiator's Longbow [Weapon]: 5/2. You are immune to any source of damage when attacking.
>Attacking Warlock
1, 2x - HUNTER SECRET revealed to be Misdirection: Prepare a Misdirection. If any of your enemies attack you while you have a Misdirection, prepared, they attack a random enemy instead.

WARLOCK:
2, 1x - Darkbomb: Deal 3 damage to your target.
>Targetting Rogue
6, 1x - Siphon Soul: Restore 3 Health.

Paladin: 29/30 + 4/1 Weapon + 1 Paladin Secret (has to be Eye for an Eye)
Rogue: 8/30 + 5/1 Weapon. You are immune to any source of damage when attacking.
Warlock: 6/30

It is now Phase 10, it will end in 48 hours (+12 minutes) unless everyone inputs their actions sooner.

Oh-ho-ho, this is coming down to the wire, isn't it? Well then, this'll be interesting... In either case, to quote a particular Hearthstone emote...
Well played.

ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS
1 @Elementar
2 @Yours Truly
3 @Midorikawa
4 @Ereshkigal
5 @swarla
6 @Garcher
7 @Derpghost
8 @Skullcrow
9 @SoaringDylan

ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS

TURN 10

PALADIN:
10, 1x - Who cares about waiting for Dylan to act, the outcome is inevitable :p

ROGUE:
>Attacking Walrock
2, 1x - SECRET: Misdirection: Prepare a Misdirection. If any of your enemies attack you while you have a Misdirection, prepared, they attack a random enemy instead.
0, 1x - The Coin : You have +1 Mana to use this turn.
1, 2x - Arcane Shot: Deal 2 damage to your target.
1, 1x - Arcane Shot: Deal 2 damage to your target. (again)
>Warlock

WARLOCK JARRAXUS:
9, 1x - Lord Jarraxus: Set your health and health cap to 15. Equip a [3/8] Weapon.
0, 1x - The Coin : You have +1 Mana to use this turn.
2, 2x - Renounce Darkness: PERMANENTLY replace your spells (except The Coin) with another class's. All your new spells cost 1 less. You also get their HP if they have one, although that still costs 2 Mana. The second shot of this spell exists only to be used if the first one fails or is lost.
0, 2x - Mind Vision: Gain a shot of one of your target's spells (chosen randomly).
0, 2x - Holy Smite: Deal 2 damage to your target.
0, 1x - Holy Smite: Deal 2 damage to your target. (again)
0, 2x - Shadowbomber: Deal 3 damage to everyone.
0, 1x - Shadowbomber: Deal 3 damage to everyone. (again)
0, 2x - Flash Heal: Restore 5 Health.
0, 1x - Flash Heal: Restore 5 Health. (again)
0, 2x - Light of the Naaru: Restore 3 Health.
0, 1x - Light of the Naaru: Restore 3 Health. (again)
0, 1x - Mind Vision: Gain a shot of one of your target's spells (chosen randomly).
>Everything that deals damage targets poor Rogue

Paladin: 23/30 + 4/1 Weapon + 1 Paladin Secret (has to be Eye for an Eye)
Rogue: 0/30 DEAD
JARRAXUS: 15/15

Elementar was killed, Rogue

ENDGAME!
SoaringDylan has won the game, Paladin!
Yours Truly has won the game, Warlock JARRAXUS!
Congarulations!

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the mechanics?
If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom