• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HeatTagShipping thread (Conway x Dawn)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi! I personally ship this thread but it’s pretty uncommon, so I decided to make a thread fir it cause I know one probably doesn’t exist

I personally ship this because of NerdInSandals on Tumblr (though I don’t know her personally cause I don’t have a Tumblr, check out her art)

I just think their dynamic in the anime was cute and I honestly just like Conway as a character too (though I will ship other dawn ships. Except for dawn x Paul. I don’t like the idea of that. Appealshipping is cool in my mind, though heat tag is my main one)

I wanna see if anyone else ships this or what you guys think!

I personally ship this because of NerdInSandals on Tumblr (though I don’t know her personally cause I don’t have a Tumblr, check out her art)
AHH ive seen this persons art around its super cool! its what personally got me interested in the ship bc i dont know much abt the anime, but i rly do want to watch it just to learn more abt them

Yes! They’re totally part of the reason I went and watched the Conway arcs of dp when they were on Pokémon tv, and then i grew to like him in my own way that’s Also a lot like nerdinsandals’ vision

also does anyone have a tumblr or something cause I think they might wanna see this (or not idk)

I was into this ship back in late 2009 and early 2010. There was a lot of hype at the time for the then upcoming gold and silver remakes, so I had started watching the show again. I even wrote a fan fiction about it! It still exists too.

Back
Top Bottom