• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Hello :3

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Hey I can already tell you can make many friends here easily...

But anyways, welcome, loving the name xD If you have any questions, I will always answer!

Reaction score
This is probably the weirdest question you have ever heard, but where is the bathroom to this site?

Reaction score
Oh.
Well, it is better to start at the most interesting places, isn't it?
*I usually go to the bathroom and work my way up, BTW.*
So, where is the most interesting place to go?

Former Slythe
Reaction score
That Obama dog has some very valid point on politics, and I second the loving of the name!

Anyway, welcome! You seem like a funny guy/girl!

Former Slythe
Reaction score
Just some advice (not trying to mini mod!): go to the announcement and rules section and get caught up on the rules so it'll be easy to get started with confidence! (if you have not already done so)
I didn't when I started and I got a few warnings...

Reaction score
Hey man. How ya doin'? Nice to have you here. Unfortunately, we have a new rule, you see, every new guy has to give me their soul.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone :D
Anyway, my soul? I can give you ONLY a car.
*Going to bed, this greeting sure is exciting ;D*

Last edited:
<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I wont be posting here for a while, so don't get sad if I don't respond anymore...