• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hello... again.

megaman666

Reaction score
Not exactly new here, but may as well be. I was fairly regular back when I used to play a lot of pokemon on 3ds, but it's been 7 years or so since I last posted.

I recently picked up Sword as felt an urge to get back into it again, feel like I'm having to learn everything all over again but it's pretty cool.

Anyway, hopefully make some new buddies. o/

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Youkoso! Welcome! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing you around =)

megaman666

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing you around =)
Thanks! I joined the discord too, which is something that wasn't about last time I was here.. Immediate observation is it all seems remarkably quiet! Are we in a pre-gen lull or has it generally just gotten quieter?

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks! I joined the discord too, which is something that wasn't about last time I was here.. Immediate observation is it all seems remarkably quiet! Are we in a pre-gen lull or has it generally just gotten quieter?
It may be a little quieter here than in the past (mostly due to the popularity of social media and declining use of forums, I imagine), but the community here is still as dedicated as ever and even if the conversation may not be moving as fast, it's still happening! =) I have to imagine that as we get more news on the new games/gen we'll have an influx of activity anyways!

megaman666

Reaction score
It may be a little quieter here than in the past (mostly due to the popularity of social media and declining use of forums, I imagine), but the community here is still as dedicated as ever and even if the conversation may not be moving as fast, it's still happening! =) I have to imagine that as we get more news on the new games/gen we'll have an influx of activity anyways!
I expect you're right on both accounts. Either way, hopefully I can get involved and help out like the good old days. Looking forward to the new games too.

Sheep

weave a rainbow
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Heyo megaman, big welcome back to Bulba! I hope you'll enjoy your time here and glad to hear you're enjoying the series again. SwSh were fun and had absolutely incredible music - one of my favorites in the series \o/

See you around. :bulbaWave:

Dreary_Rowlet

Trust me, I am just a rowlet
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Hi! Welcome back to the forums buddy! Hopefully you'll have a great time here!