• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hello all of you!

LoudyKaizoku

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
My name is LoudyKaizoku. I am American, and have been a Pokemon fan since my youngest days. X and Y were the first games, and I caught random episodes of the anime back when Cartoon Network aired it.
I eventually watched Indigo League on Netflix and have seen the first movie too.
Oh by the way, my favorite characters are the Team Rocket Trio.
As for my favorite Pokegirls, it's a tie between Dawn, Serena, and the OG, Misty.

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome, Loudly! Hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm randomly curious, what's your favorite Pokemon?

LoudyKaizoku

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Welcome, Loudly! Hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm randomly curious, what's your favorite Pokemon?
Loudy actually. It actually comes from the first part of my last name.
And I can't choose a favorite Pokemon. There's good ones and bad ones, I will say that much.

LoudyKaizoku

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
By the way, my favorite non-Pokemon anime are My Hero Academia and One Piece.
My favorite non-anime TV shows of all time are:
The Simpsons
Phineas and Ferb.
Animaniacs.

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome aboard, friend, it’s not often I've met Team Rocket Trio appreciators! Your icon is reminding me I need to catch up on One Piece… LOL. Who was your starter in X and Y?

LoudyKaizoku

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Welcome aboard, friend, it’s not often I've met Team Rocket Trio appreciators! Your icon is reminding me I need to catch up on One Piece… LOL. Who was your starter in X and Y?
Fennekin probably.

Sheep

soul resonance
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Loudy, welcome :bulbaLove: I love Serena too, and honestly all of the characters tbh, they're great. Hope you stick around and enjoy your time here!!

Top Bottom