• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello and merry christmas!

Jaspergold

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello, I'm Jaspergold. I've been sitting on this forum for a couple of weeks, so i think i'll finally write a short introduction!

I knew pokemon ever since I watched a bunch of episodes from the anime with my brother a long time ago, but my first game was pokemon sword, which i had gotten for christmas just before the covid thing happened. Right now i'm playing through previous generations on the emulator, as i'm trying to save some money right now. Apart from the games, i'm also into TCG and drawing. In fact, i could say, that pokemon is what had gotten me into drawing in the first place. I like coming up with characters desings, so i take a lot of inspiration from pokemon designs.

Feel free to ask me anything you want and merry christmas!

Hi! Welcome to forums and merry Christmas! It’s nice to have another artist here, and Pokémon’s what got me into drawing too! If you’d like, you can share your art Here, in the art gallery. I look forward to seeing you around here!

and for a question, what’s your favourite Pokémon? And do you tcg battle? If you do, what’s your deck like? You don’t have to answer them all

Hi! Welcome to forums and merry Christmas! It’s nice to have another artist here, and Pokémon’s what got me into drawing too! If you’d like, you can share your art Here, in the art gallery. I look forward to seeing you around here!

and for a question, what’s your favourite Pokémon? And do you tcg battle? If you do, what’s your deck like? You don’t have to answer them all
Thanks! I'll be sure to check out the gallery! Like i said, i draw my own characters, so maybe i'll share them! My favorite pokemon is Wooper ofc lol, and my favorite starter is probably Snivy and its attitude.

Speaking of TCG, I have 6 decks:
  • A Charizard and Drednaw theme deck from Sw&Sh Vivid voltage
  • An Inteleon theme deck from Sw&Sh
  • A Galarian Sirfetch'd theme deck from Sw&Sh Darkness Ablaze
  • Unseen Depths theme deck from S&M Cosmic Eclipse
  • A League Battle deck with Urshifu

I also have an entire Sw&Sh Chilling Reign box worth of other cards from booster packs and such. Overall, nothing too crazy, i think. I only really buy pokemon cards and boxes at conventions or for special occasions, because they tend to be expensive.

And no, i don't battle often unfortunately, because nobody i know wants to :p, but i'm somewhat active online, and i use my said decks, that i own!

Back
Top Bottom