• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Bulbagarden...

Tusken Raider

בהמות
Reaction score
[size=-4]Hello fellow forumites. I'm kinda new to these forums. I've been here before though.
I'm a fan of the Pokémon multi-media franchise (it should be obvious). I like other things of course, from a multitude of different subjects like role-playing games, science fiction, horror (and gothic horror I guess) , fantasy, comic books (don't forget graphic novels), and as my username states, I'm a fan of Star Wars.
I kinda like the Tusken Raiders...[/size]

[size=-4]And yes, I'm really from the Caribbean.[/size]

Hello there! I'm new here as well, this place is really great and the users are really nice as well. Hope you like it here.
P.S. that's cool that your from the Caribbean~

Hello there! I'm new here as well, this place is really great and the users are really nice as well. Hope you like it here.
P.S. that's cool that your from the Caribbean~

[size=-4]I'm not actually that new. I've ''discovered'' this part of Bulbagarden since like 2010 (or 2011), I didn't make an account back then, because there was basically no purpose (back then) to do so.
The Caribbean is kinda neat I guess. I should note that it's too hot down here, I would prefer to live somewhere cold, but I won't move or anything (I'm lazy).[/size] [size=-4]And I have an AC so the temperature isn't the biggest problem here...[/size]

Welcome to the forums! :D hope you enjoy your time here :) I too am a fan of Star Wars :) bet you are looking forward to the new movie? :)

Yeah I'm looking forward to see The Force Awakens. It's definitely going to be something that the Internet as a whole will mention for a very long time.

Hey, welcome to the forums :)

Its cool you're from the Caribbean, Ive been there twice and its pretty nice, though you're right about it being hot(it was pretty warm when I went) anyway I hope you have a lovely time here, and feel free to ask me or another mod if you need any help.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom