• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello bulbagarden!!

GABBADIZZY

lethal league junkie (pfp by slushmutt)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
66446597_8vmrRq8TPoVcZnK.png
my name is julian/francis! im a young artist from the northeast usa
i like splatoon, roblox, and lethal league. please talk to me about lethal league
at the moment im more active on toyhouse, insta, and discord

im not exactly a pokemon fan, ive just been hearing a lot of "we should return to the forums like it was intended" but i. cant find any forums to join. except for this one
hoping ill have a fun time here! i think i will

Welcome welcome!! Like I mentioned before, even though you're not a huge Pokémon fan here certainly is a nice place to be!! Is there anything you enjoy about Pokémon if I may ask?

Also, if you'd like to post your art you can do that in our Art Gallery! Hope to see you around~ there's lots to do here!!

welcome to Bulba! :bulbaWave: Yeah, it seems like forums in general are getting increasingly more uncommon these days hahah, but I'm happy to say we're still going strong.

Even if Pokémon isn't really your thing, there's still plenty of places here that you might enjoy — I'd recommend checking out Outside the Box for some fun discussion topics, or The Arcade for all other video games. And like Lisia mentioned, the Gallery is always happy to see new artists if you ever want to share your work there!

Hope you'll like it here; feel free to ask if there's anything you want to know about the forums <3

Welcome!

There is also Fun and Games and The War Room who have lots of non-Pokemon forum games content, but please also come over Outside The Box and give it a try! And all of World Beyond really, we even have A Certain Bulbagarden Section for non-Pokemon anime/manga.

Hiya Julian! Welcome to the forums! There is much more to talk about here than Pokemon, so don’t worry about that! Glad to hear you’re giving forums a try. Most of all, I really hope you’ll share some of your art with us! I always get excited when new artists in the forum crop up, hehe. What media often inspires you to draw?

Hiya Julian! Welcome to the forums! There is much more to talk about here than Pokemon, so don’t worry about that! Glad to hear you’re giving forums a try. Most of all, I really hope you’ll share some of your art with us! I always get excited when new artists in the forum crop up, hehe. What media often inspires you to draw?
hi hello!! rambling inbound
for stuff that inspires me to draw, id say its mostly indie games like stuff by team reptile (of course) and looking at other artists' work!
im on the artist side of instagram reels so sometimes ill just scroll through those and be in awe. ive learned a surprising amount of art stuff from instagram actually, like using procreate's liquify tool to quickly fix proportions
also 60s upa/90s-2000s cartoon styles especially i rly love those.. like the heavy stylization and thick lines. ohh i wanna have that
i grew up with shows like dexters lab and the powerpuff girls so im absolutely biased! my point stands though haha

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom