• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello citizens!

RotaRaichu

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm RotaRaichu. I've been a Bulbapedia member for two-ish years, editing sporadically as life permits, but my experience with Bulbagarden and Bulbapedia runs way further back than that, back when some guy related to the platypus was EiC. I remember so much from back then; I'm glad to see the community grow.

I'm a rising senior philosophy student in Los Angeles. I'm interested in philosophy of language and linguistics primarily, with other interests in metaphysics and epistemology. I also have specialties in Japanese literature (especially Murakami), language (especially Japanese dialects), and linguistics (don't we all?). I've given talks on gender-neutral language and early modern philosophy as well. (If you went to the most recent iteration of a specific trans conference in the Greater Los Angeles Area, then you've probably met/seen me)

Speaking of which, I identify as queer and agender. I use they pronouns. I have depression and anxiety. Fun times.

Fandom-wise, I'm not as in to Pokémon as I used to be a long time ago, but I can happily talk about how Gen IV was the best. I kinda recently kinda played through most of Black. One day I hope I can rediscover it again. I'm also into Imperial Raadch (by Ann Leckie), Stardew Valley, VA-11 Hall-A, Kerbal Space Program, FTL, Starbound, the Culture, Ghost in the Shell.... there's a running theme here (science fiction and cyberpunk). I also write fiction, poetry, and drama so there's that too.

私の言語は、大丈夫に 日本語を話せます。日本語で書きたら、私が 日本語で 返信します。でも、まだ、英語で書く方がいいです。

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Hey fellow Californian! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy exploring the forums and posting here.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom