• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello! :D

Kazoowii

Reaction score
My friend Takoyaki told me to make a bulba account, and I have to say I'm really surprised at how wholesome this community seems (at least from an outsider's perspective). I was expecting a large, fast paced, reddit-like abomination full of Poké-toxicity, but this is awesome!

I'm into writing/making music. A lot of my inspiration comes from DPPt ost (it's soooo goooood), so I've recently been using those game's soundfont. I really like working on projects like music and video editing, so if there's any of that going on here I'd love to help.
As for Pokémon stuff, I play Unite a lot and Crystal occasionally. I wanna play Platinum, but the cartridges are all like $90+ or are fake :( , so I haven't played it yet. Maybe I should try emulation...? maybe - maybe not??

Anyway thanks everyone for this community!

welcome! :bulbaWave:
Glad you're enjoying it here so far! Yep, forums are much more slow-paced than some other circles of the internet, but hey that's part of what makes them so great lol.

The DPPt soundfont is awesome! I'd love to hear what you've made with it sometime. What programs do you use for making music?

also, I agree with Mari - the kitty in your avatar is adorable. x)

Hello friend of takoyaki!

I'm glad you like the community so far! I'm also new, so it's nice to not be the newest one here now hehehehe
I'm guessing the cat in your profile picture is yours? If so, they're super cute!
Yes, I stole the noob title from you haha. Also yeah that's my cat. He's a silly one that's for sure

welcome! :bulbaWave:
Glad you're enjoying it here so far! Yep, forums are much more slow-paced than some other circles of the internet, but hey that's part of what makes them so great lol.

The DPPt soundfont is awesome! I'd love to hear what you've made with it sometime. What programs do you use for making music?

also, I agree with Mari - the kitty in your avatar is adorable. x)
I haven't put any money into the hobby (besides buying a midi cable), so I've been using free software like Audacity, Musescore, and Garageband. I was always skeptical of using Garageband (I thought it was a piece of junk) but it's actually decently powerful for a lot of stuff. Hopefully some day I'll have enough money to buy a better DAW, but for now I gotta work with what I got! I might share some of my songs once I work on them some more (they aren't so great yet lol). Do you write music?

I'm into writing/making music. A lot of my inspiration comes from DPPt ost (it's soooo goooood), so I've recently been using those game's soundfont.
fellow music lover? I sing as a hobby sometimes, I'm mostly self taught. I can never seem to make good music though (I also use garageband, albeit on my phone)
I really like working on projects like music and video editing, so if there's any of that going on here I'd love to help.
ALSO FELLOW VIDEO EDITOR?! I mostly make videos in my free time, I edit stuff for my family too for birthday videos and such. Also I may or may not be thinking about YouTube... Really depends if I can stay committed to an idea for more than 5 seconds lmao

I haven't put any money into the hobby (besides buying a midi cable), so I've been using free software like Audacity, Musescore, and Garageband. I was always skeptical of using Garageband (I thought it was a piece of junk) but it's actually decently powerful for a lot of stuff. Hopefully some day I'll have enough money to buy a better DAW, but for now I gotta work with what I got! I might share some of my songs once I work on them some more (they aren't so great yet lol). Do you write music?
Nice! I don't write any music yet personally, but it's definitely a hobby I want to pursue, so that's actually handy to know for the future. Good luck!

Also, video editors unite. That makes three of us, what are the odds of that? :wynaut:

fellow music lover? I sing as a hobby sometimes, I'm mostly self taught. I can never seem to make good music though (I also use garageband, albeit on my phone)

ALSO FELLOW VIDEO EDITOR?! I mostly make videos in my free time, I edit stuff for my family too for birthday videos and such. Also I may or may not be thinking about YouTube... Really depends if I can stay committed to an idea for more than 5 seconds lmao
yea I used to do YouTube hardcore. Obviously I cringe at what I made, but it was decently high quality stuff. But I agree, it's really hard to stay committed and post regularly (which is the most important part of growing a channel)

yess people here are chil!! welcome Kazoo <3 I played Unite quite a bit at first but wasn't too good at the game so I didn't stick around very long. Maybe will come back eventually though, but for now I'm content with a break aha. Sorry you're struggling to find legit Platinum copies, DS Pokémon games are notoriously difficult to find nowadays. Hopefully you can get your hands on one sometime. -crosses fingers- See you around!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom