• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, everybody!

JediArashi

Reaction score
Another new person here. These forums were recommended to me by someone on a different site (where I was lamenting my lack of a legitimate Shaymin). If you see this, hi, Syxx!!

Anyways, I can't wait to get a better look around this place and meet some new people. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forums, JediArashi. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello JediArashi, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the lovely welcome, everybody! It's nice to see people reply to such a plain old post.

I'm hoping I can work out how to set up trades without seeming annoying. I'm worried that looking and asking for certain legendaries will make people irritated. Am I worrying over nothing?

Thanks for the lovely welcome, everybody! It's nice to see people reply to such a plain old post.

I'm hoping I can work out how to set up trades without seeming annoying. I'm worried that looking and asking for certain legendaries will make people irritated. Am I worrying over nothing?
The place you are looking for is Munchlax's Cravings. All you have to do is make a new thread and ask for what you want. You won't be annoying at all.

Also, welcome to Bulbagarden, the coolest Pokémon forum!

Thanks! It's good to know where to post the request. I thought it was that one from reading some rules, but I was worried I had misread something. I've never done anything with friend codes on Pokémon, either, so that's another thing I need to read up on. Is there a FAQ or something on GTS trade negotiations (aside from the ones in-game)?

Thanks! It's good to know where to post the request. I thought it was that one from reading some rules, but I was worried I had misread something. I've never done anything with friend codes on Pokémon, either, so that's another thing I need to read up on. Is there a FAQ or something on GTS trade negotiations (aside from the ones in-game)?

I don't believe there is one but I traded often with people on here so if you have any questions on how to set it up an' all, feel free to ask me.

Welcome! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message on my page. I hope you have a fun time posting.

I don't believe there is one but I traded often with people on here so if you have any questions on how to set it up an' all, feel free to ask me.

Welcome! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message on my page. I hope you have a fun time posting.

Thanks! I went into the trade forum, and someone has offered me a Shaymin via PM, but since I don't have enough posts, I can't reply. Oopsies!

I may take you up on your offer about trading questions...I'll see if I can work this one out.

Thanks! I went into the trade forum, and someone has offered me a Shaymin via PM, but since I don't have enough posts, I can't reply. Oopsies!

I may take you up on your offer about trading questions...I'll see if I can work this one out.
Lol! Sorry! I think you have enough now. Congrats! Ok! I'm always happy to help.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom