• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello everybody!

Mrtrox

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Mrtrox! I'm honestly surprised that I'm only joining this forum now, if I'm being honest. I've been into this series since 1999, and the games since 2000, when I could finally read all the text. Here's hoping that I don't somehow manage to get myself banned!

Youkoso! Welcome! What's your favorite part of Pokemon? (not getting banned is SUPER easy! just be nice to others and you'll be daijoubu!)

Catching them, honestly. I love the battles, the mechanics, and the amazing soundtracks, but my favorite part of any Pokémon game is just getting to a new route and catching every 'Mon I find.

Same with raising them, it's just so satisfying.

...have you tried Legends yet? I haven't ever done a full Dex but Legends motivates me to actually finish mine!!
I've not played it yet, no. I'm planning on getting it soon! It sounds like a lot of fun.

Finishing the Pokedex is always satisfying, though!

Hi there welcome hope you enjoy your time here today what is your favourite Pokémon game and why

Hi there welcome hope you enjoy your time here today what is your favourite Pokémon game and why

My overall favorite is probably either Pokémon White or Pokémon Black 2. Gen 5 was the gen that reawakened my love of Pokémon in high school, and it was the gen that got me into competitive battling. I actually won my first ever tournament in that gen as well! It holds a special place in my heart, even today. I should finish my replay of that gen sometime.

hi im new to

o/ to you too!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom