• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello everyone!

ComradeCookie

Reaction score
How's everyone doing? I'm Michael. I'm 24. I live in Maryland. I'm serving in the Navy as well, and am an avid martial artist. I've been playing Pokemon since the Red and Blue days. I typically am a grass-starter fan, as my starters have normally been Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig, and Snivy. :D

I would love to be involved in the Bulbapedia/Bulbagarden community in any way I can.

Cheers!

Hello Micheal. Im doing fine, how about you? The grass starters sure seem to be your favorites and in my opinion they are well designed, Snivy being my favorite of all. Being in the Navy sounds very interesting. I hope you'll have a great time here and I hope to see you around, and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll help the best I can.

As much as I liked Snivy and its evolutions, Chikorita is my favorite; I guess it just appeals to my dinosaur fanboy at heart.

Being in the Navy has its perks, I actually do intelligence work at the National Security Agency, and have been around the world. Good times.

Grass starters are the best to be honest, I've always loved them too. Like, a lot. They're usually my primary choices when I play through Pokemon games, though admittedly I don't like Turtwig and its evolutionary line as much as the rest. D: Hope you like Bulba and we should totally be friends since we have similar interest. :3

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

Snivy is probably my favorite Grass-type starter, seeing as how it was my first choice in both White, and White2 as my starter.

You are most welcome, be sure to check out the fun & games section and look around.

I'm fine thanks and yourself?​

Whazzup, Michael? Hi, I'm CLC, welcome to Bulbagarden. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, and I'll try to help as best I can. Happy posting!

Thanks everyone. You are all awesome. <3

If there's any way I could help the community, lemme know! I'm eager. :]

hiya :)) i really like grass starters aswell, especially the Sceptile line Sceptile is one of my most favourite pokemon ever. I hope you have a great time on this forum i would be happy to try and help you with any questions.

I felt the Ruby and Sapphire starters in general were the weakest in terms of design. :\

really ? i loved them all was pretty torn between pickng one of them. whats your best region for starters ?

Nice i like both sets :) for me it has to be Ruby and Saphire followed by Fire Red and Leaf Green the classics all the way and my fav from each set being charmander and treecko :)

Welcome, hope you have fun!

tumblr_m7wytgX2HN1qljtllo1_1280.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom