• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Everyone

EmeraldDragonair

Hoenn Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and new to forums in general.
But I am not at all new to Pokemon, having watched the anime from its Aussie debut in '98 until 2006/7ish.
I also collected the cards for a while (never actually played the game though):lol:

Nowadays I only play the games, and have just started moving into the realm of EV training. (I was loosing way to much at PKMN World Tournament... always to Sabrina).

Anyways I have:
Emerald - (corrupt/illegitimate copy... reason why I don't buy games from ebay anymore)
Platinum - First game I bought new, also first I got at the release date (almost empty, most are in HG, everything else moved forward)
HG - Probably my favorite, nearest to a full pokedex.
Black - Least favorite (but still good), in process of trading things to W2, and trading extras over GTS
White 2 - probably would be favorite if not for my kanto/johto anime nostalgia, currently working on pokedex. also the first that i didn't buy on release since Emerald.
Soul Silver - got cheap second hand for exclusives/other starters, haven't actually started yet, but i will one day...
Leaf Green - buys game 9 years after release... still in viridian forrest... well better late than never.
Y - need to get around to preordering sometime...
Hoenn Remakes - ... soon... (I hope).

...er anyway I can't really think of what else to put in an introductory thread, so again, Hello Everyone!

Thanks.
Yeah it sucks about emerald, especially with it being my first (and would be favorite) game. Thankfully I didn't have any event Pokemon, and can get everything other than Registeel and one of the starters through the other games (well I could get the last starter through restarting SS after I beat red, but I doubt I will have the patience for that).

I did however have a shiny Geodude... and I have never seen a shiny since (apart from Gyarados).

Welcome to Bulbagarden.
It sucks about Emerald, and you should probably get working on Leaf Green, maybe take an hour interval from the other game that you are into at the time, it's a pretty good remake.

Red :130: Oh man.. Only ever shiny I've seen since I been playing the gens, well.. Except for the time that I came across some random shiny back in Diamond.

ANYWAY! I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Hi, welcome to the forums :) Shame about that Emerald game, but it seems you've played a lot of Pokemon. I've played since Gold and Silver myself. I enjoy the games more than anything else in the franchise really.

If you need any help here on the forums, feel free to contact a staff member anytime and be sure to read all the rules before posting around. I hope you have a lot of fun here :)

Welcome to the forum. You sure love to hoard your Pokemon games :b

Thanks everyone

Welcome to the forum. You sure love to hoard your Pokemon games :b

Indeed I do, although I still need them all for pokedex filling (except Leaf Green - no GBA sloy in my DSi/3DS)
Emerald I keep as it is still usable - just without clock based events - as long as I don't beat the champion/use pal park (which I can't do anymore anyway)/I think there ware a few other things that corrupt it...

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom