• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Everyone

KamranMackey

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Kamran. I love Pokemon, and have loved it since I got my first GBA (Game Boy Advance), and I still love the series. I am now beginning to play Pokemon X (I got it yesterday via the Nintendo eShop), and am loving the game so far. I am especially loving the new Pokemon and the new 3D world. I own a 3DS XL, DSi XL, and a Nintendo Wii. The 3DS XL is what I am playing Pokemon X on, and the Nintendo DSi is what I used to play the Pokemon games that were made for the Nintendo DS. I mostly use the 3DS XL. I hope to meet many awesome Pokemon fans on Bulbagarden Forums, and I hope to be here for many years to come! :)

Hi Kamran, nice to meet you. Im playing through X myself(got a physical copy though) it is pretty fun and Im enjoying it. I have a regular 3DS and a Nintendo DS Lite and DSi. I hope you enjoy the game. If you need any help here on the forums dont hesitate to contact me or another mod. See you around.

Hi Kamran, nice to meet you. I'm playing through X myself(got a physical copy though) it is pretty fun and Im enjoying it. I have a regular 3DS and a Nintendo DS Lite and DSi. I hope you enjoy the game. If you need any help here on the forums dont hesitate to contact me or another mod. See you around.

Thank you, Shiny. I am really enjoying the game! I finally got out of Lumiose City, and now heading to Route 6. And I'll be sure to contact you or another mod if I need any help. Thanks.

Hi there Kamran, welcome! I love Pokemon myself and have been a huge fan since the first generation. You'll find plenty of great fans here so I hope you'll enjoy the forum and stick around. Have fun! :D

Thanks, Sheep. I'll most likely really enjoy the forums. :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom