• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hello everyone!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Bulbagarden/Pokémon Community! I'm Wisteria, and new to this Forum. I've been a pretty big fan of Pokémon since childhood, and Pokémon White was my first game, despite my favorite games being on the 3ds. Generations V and VI being my favorites, since I grew up with them! I'm mainly interested in Pokémon Lore, since I find it really interesting! However, in addition to my love for the Pokémon Franchise, I like Doki Doki Literature Club, history, magical girl anime, maps, Tomodachi Life, Miitopia, Miis in general, and Super Smash Bros. Can't wait to meet new people here! :bulbaLove:

No Reason
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
Welcome to the forums Wisteria!!

Gen 5 and 6 are great! The lore in Gen 5/the Unova region in particular has always been really awesome!
(btw... it's ALWAYS good to see someone else who likes Doki Literature Club and the Mii games, I've honestly played more hours of Tomodachi Life and Miitopia over the years than I can even keep track of anymore lol)

I hope you have a good time here! :bulbaWave:

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Welcome! Gen VI is my favorite, and I also love Pokémon Lore!
You play Tomodachi Life, too? That's so cool! I made all of my Miis based on Pokémon human characters. What about you?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome! Gen VI is my favorite, and I also love Pokémon Lore!
You play Tomodachi Life, too? That's so cool! I made all of my Miis based on Pokémon human characters. What about you?
Sorry for the late reply!
Also, I based my Miis off of Pokémon Main Characters and Rivals which was... certainly interesting to see.. :)

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
Sorry for the late reply!
Also, I based my Miis off of Pokémon Main Characters and Rivals which was... certainly interesting to see.. :)
Have any of them fallen in love yet? Sabrina and Wallace were mutually pining for each other in my game (but I "betrothed" Sabrina to Erika and Wallace to Winona), and Nessa and Viola were dating for quite a while before breaking up.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Magical girl fans ftw!! I love them too, with some of my favorites being from the Madoka series. <3 Welcome Wisteria!

"The project is still on schedule."
Reaction score
Welcome! I've also been a Pokémon fan since I was a child, Pokémon Pearl was my first game but Generation V is my favorite, and I also love the Pokémon lore and Magical Girls anime :bulbaLove:. I wish you luck and lots of fun in the forums :bulbaWave:.