• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello everyone!

WisteriaSniper

Reaction score
Hello Bulbagarden/Pokémon Community! I'm Wisteria, and new to this Forum. I've been a pretty big fan of Pokémon since childhood, and Pokémon White was my first game, despite my favorite games being on the 3ds. Generations V and VI being my favorites, since I grew up with them! I'm mainly interested in Pokémon Lore, since I find it really interesting! However, in addition to my love for the Pokémon Franchise, I like Doki Doki Literature Club, history, magical girl anime, maps, Tomodachi Life, Miitopia, Miis in general, and Super Smash Bros. Can't wait to meet new people here! :bulbaLove:

Welcome to the forums Wisteria!!

Gen 5 and 6 are great! The lore in Gen 5/the Unova region in particular has always been really awesome!
(btw... it's ALWAYS good to see someone else who likes Doki Literature Club and the Mii games, I've honestly played more hours of Tomodachi Life and Miitopia over the years than I can even keep track of anymore lol)

I hope you have a good time here! :bulbaWave:

Welcome! Gen VI is my favorite, and I also love Pokémon Lore!
You play Tomodachi Life, too? That's so cool! I made all of my Miis based on Pokémon human characters. What about you?
Sorry for the late reply!
Also, I based my Miis off of Pokémon Main Characters and Rivals which was... certainly interesting to see.. :)

Sorry for the late reply!
Also, I based my Miis off of Pokémon Main Characters and Rivals which was... certainly interesting to see.. :)
Have any of them fallen in love yet? Sabrina and Wallace were mutually pining for each other in my game (but I "betrothed" Sabrina to Erika and Wallace to Winona), and Nessa and Viola were dating for quite a while before breaking up.

Magical girl fans ftw!! I love them too, with some of my favorites being from the Madoka series. <3 Welcome Wisteria!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom