• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello everyone!

Legotto

Reaction score
Hello there, new member here!

I'm an old player who started with Red e concluded his childhood with Gold. Over the years I've also played Fire-Red, Heartgold and White.
Honestly the vibes that the original pixel art gives me is a next level thing so recently I started a youtube channel which consist in Pixel Art recreation and I'd like to show you my work because I'm planning to realize Pokémon related stuff.

Glad to meet you all!

Welcome to the club!

Enjoy your stay here!
Thank you!

Hello, and welcome! We've got an Art Gallery forum here where you can make a thread for your pixel art. Can't wait to see your work!
Thank you and thanks for the suggestion as well! I almost finished my last video, hope you'll enjoy it!

Youkoso! Welcome! Seeing your art will be nice! What's your favorite part of Pokemon?
Thank you! To me it will be a pleasure showing you my art!
Pokemon has a huge variety of things! Do you mean games, cards or anime?

Well, I meant out of it all...but let's go with games!!
When I was younger I was more focused on the training of my pokemon so I guess that was my favorite part. Now I'm more into the retro graphics design. I love how much beauty can be a pixel art world, because it might look simple but it's not!

How about your favorite part?

When I was younger I was more focused on the training of my pokemon so I guess that was my favorite part. Now I'm more into the retro graphics design. I love how much beauty can be a pixel art world, because it might look simple but it's not!

How about your favorite part?
That's true! Pixel art is often hard at times...but when done right there's nothing like it!!!

As for me...I like the music and the Adventures manga!!

That's true! Pixel art is often hard at times...but when done right there's nothing like it!!!

As for me...I like the music and the Adventures manga!!
I've never read the manga but I guess it will be great!
The music is super, I even learned to play some of the soundtracks on the guitar!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom