• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hello everyone!

newpokemonfan

Reaction score
hi everyone! i am newpokemonfan. i am new to pokemon so i have decided to join this forum to learn more about the game. my sister and best friend is a moderator in the writer's workshop and i want to learn more about this world of pokemon so we can talk more about it :) i love cleffa and grookey, they are my favorite pokemon. my favorite human character is bugsy and i also like anabel. i have seen a few episodes of the anime. the only game i have played is shield and i liked it a lot :) i like games that let you explore the world sort of like zelda and i think the pokemon galar region is a really cute video game world to look around. besides pokemon the only other game i play is animal crossing and i guess mario kart too. i also like cartoons and theme parks. in my free time i like to draw and write music. i can't wait to learn more about pokemon and maybe i can finally understand some of the gameplay besides just walking around and collecting little friends!

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Hello there :) Glad I could finally share this part of my life with you

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forums! o/ Love seeing another Anabel fan, she's definitely one of the most interesting characters in the series imo, & I love the aesthetics of her design. Looking forward to seeing you around! ^^

newpokemonfan

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! o/ Love seeing another Anabel fan, she's definitely one of the most interesting characters in the series imo, & I love the aesthetics of her design. Looking forward to seeing you around! ^^
thank you! i am surprised that anabel seems to be pretty underrated, i love her design as well. her color scheme is really pretty too

VulpixQueen

Pokemon Master in Training
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
Vulpix is my fave and gen 3 is my fave too :)

Top Bottom