• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello eveyone

Cadsky

Reaction score
Hi people. I'm new to this forum, obviously :p a little about myself, my name is Aaron. I'm a long time pokeholic. my favorite pokemon is Blastoise. First gen is by far the best but I love every gen and I love water type pokemon.

Cheers.

Hi baby. Eeeeee cute that we are on this forum together lol.

Just so no one is confused I'm Aaron's partner, Bec. Aaron introduced me to the pokemon realm last year. Totally addicted. My favorite pokemon by far is Pikachu but there are lots of awesome ones out there just waiting to be caught.

Welcome, Aaron. I see you're a water type fan too, Water Pokemon are cool, and there is a large number of them and there will probably be more and more as more games get made, cant wait to see what Gen 6 will give us. Blastoise is my Kanto starter of choice and is the coolest one and I'm going through Fire Red with it, its a cool remake and a Kanto game. If you have any questions about anything here or want to talk, Im always open. I hope to see you around.

Welcome! I hope this forum helps to satisfy your Pokemon addiction. Hope ya have a blast!

Welcome to Bulbagarden. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of new friends. :D

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Have a fun time posting and if you ever want to chat, drop me a visitor message on my page! I hope you enjoy your time here

Hey Aaron, welcome! n~n I love the Squirtle line, though Squirtle and Wartortle are my favorites, personally. Water types are some of the coolest so you have pretty superb taste. :3 Have a great stay and it's wonderful that you're exploring the forum with someone as it makes it much more fun.

Yeah water types are awesome. My biggest problem is I never know which water type to use cos there all so awesome!

Hello Aaron. Enjoy your stay, BMGf is great.

Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can. Happy Posting!

Welcome hope, you have fun!

Blastoise_by_Arkyz.png

Haha psyduck is pretty Kool. I like Corphish and Octillery. Obviously behind Blastoise.

Oh ok thanks. I have been using tapatalk forum app on ny phone which I use for other forums and I can like posts using the app for those forums but can't seem to do it for this forum... Strange. Anyway thanks for the pic :) hope you don't mind I stole it for my DP.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom