• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello fellow Pokemon fans!

Bad_Wolf

Time Royalty of Gallifrey
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Allison. I have known of Bulbagarden and Bulbapedia for some time, and even used it (mostly Bulbapedia) but I decided it was time to sign up for their forums. My favorite Pokemon is probably Cyndaquil. It's nice to meet you all. :)
My favorite Pokemon move is probably Metronome, because there is the potential for anything to happen.

Thank you, FairyTailDude, and Celebi. And Totodile was actually the first Pokemon I had ever owned. I played Pokemon Gold and he was my first Pokemon. I can't remember his name.... Hmm. But I do remember naming my rival "???" because I actually thought that was his name, and I also remember breeding Ditto with another Ditto for some reason. As I look back on it, I'm not really sure why. Of course, I was only in 4th grade.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom