• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello forum :)

Bellossom

Reaction score
I have been using Bulbapedia since before Youtube had commercials. (yes, it used to be that way!) I never thought to join the forums but was reading though and got very excited and just had to!

Not too much to say here. I have been a fan since the first games came out in the US, I got Pokemon Blue for my Gameboy for my birthday :)

I have always loved poison type the best, but appreciate all of the types in the game besides steel which I am still somehow oblivious to.

Generation III is probably the most fun for me but I love them all and cannot choose.

Tauros is my favorite, because Taurus is my sign...plus, he kinda rocks.

Last but not least...who would've thought that the username Bellossom would not be taken? :thumbup: Nifty eh?

Hope everyone is having a great day/night!!

Welcome to the forums, Bellossom. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello Bellossum, Welcome to the Forums.

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey Bellossom! Welcome to Bulbagarden, the coolest Pokemon forum!

Welcome to the Forums, Bellossom! Glad to see another Gen III fan ; )

Feel free to ask me if you need help with anything. Have fun, and post wisely!

i am the leader of the Virus Grid Gym league!!! check us out!!! our link is in my sig. located under my post. also followed by my Pokegen Lab that url is in the sig aswell.

hope we meet agin in a league battle

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a blast here, and if you ever need someone to chat with feel free to drop me a visitor message. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom