• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello guys, Everyone cheer for dark pokemon!

Shadowlord

Hiddenleaf shipping=WIN!!
Reaction score
hello guys, don't you all agree that Dark is the coolest type ever?

I mean, Sablye isn't weak against anything. (isn't it?):spin:

Welcome to the forums. Yes, Dark types are awesome. However, Sableye's (and Spiritomb's) typing can be exposed with Foresight/Odor Sleuth or Scrappy. They still have no weaknesses under normal circumstances.

And Absol, Weavile, and Houndoom!

(dark types are just so wicked..... literally):-D

And how could I forget Umbreon!

Who is by far the best ever pokemon!
Anyone who denies that shall be killed by me!:mad:

just saying I hate Darkrai

yay

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry!

(about my 11 consecutive posts!)

Last edited:
Ha ha, like your enthusiasm, but no more than double posts on this forum, even then only to BUMP threads over a month old or in Fanfic/Sprite threads.

And that is a very good motto, But I prefer.....

Live life happy, but respect Death and Darkness!:-D

shadowlord, that is what is known as his sig. It appears on every one of his posts.

Welcome.. ah yes, I love dark types too. Though water and fire are my favourites, Dark is a close third.

Welcome Mr. Shadow Lord. It's nice to see another fan of the darkside.~

W-welcome and yeah, dark pokemon are cool.^^

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom