• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello hello!

Dubious Disc

後悔してんの?
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Hey everyone! I'm Disc, average artist and Pokémon enjoyer. I've been walking around here for a while but finally decided it was time to join the fun! (And am now reminded just how socially awkward I am haha) Since I don't own any consoles I haven't personally played a Pokémon game yet, so that's a goal of mine lol but I've enjoyed the games in my own way, watching walkthroughs and listening to soundtracks and all that.

I'm a fan of objectmon and Pokémon with artificial or mechanical origins - one of my favorites is Genesect, and you get one guess what the other is.
Aside from Pokémon I'm a big Kirby fan, and I also like Undertale, Deltarune, Megaman (more for the lore and music than for the gameplay) and various Nintendo things.

I'll probably be hanging out in the Art Gallery or something, after I recover from the social drain of having made exactly 1 (one) post lol. I'm an astronomically shy person, it costs me a lot of energy for even the simplest interactions so hopefully I can alleviate that here :bulbaWave: See y'all around!

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums! What's your favorite part of Pokémon? (and you don't need to play the games to be a fan of course! there are mobile ones too if you have a mobile device, but even so you can interact with the fandom in a lot of ways which... you're doing now lol! hello!!!)
Aside from the Pokémon themselves it's probably the music! I'm a huge fan of video game music and the Pokémon soundtracks never disappoint :giggle:

Welcome to the forums Disc! That is a great username, lol. Glad you made the decision to join us!

Objectmon and other artificial-looking 'mons are the best, so many creative design choices there. Definitely the kind of Pokémon that I tend to love the most. (Also, meeting a fellow UT/DR and Mega Man fan on here? Whaaat??!)

No worries about being on the shy side by the way; heck, I am too. I think you'll find it's a super easygoing place around these parts :)
Looking forward to seein' ya, hope you have fun here!

Welcome to the forums Disc! That is a great username, lol. Glad you made the decision to join us!

Objectmon and other artificial-looking 'mons are the best, so many creative design choices there. Definitely the kind of Pokémon that I tend to love the most. (Also, meeting a fellow UT/DR and Mega Man fan on here? Whaaat??!)

No worries about being on the shy side by the way; heck, I am too. I think you'll find it's a super easygoing place around these parts :)
Looking forward to seein' ya, hope you have fun here!
Hi! I've always thought the dubious disc had a catchy name, plus it evolves one of my favorite Pokémon so it was a natural choice for me lol

I love the creativity that goes into objectmon designs, it always breaks my heart a little when someone says they're not creative
(also shared interests? awesome! :bulbaWave: )

This place seems pretty chill so hopefully I'll be able to get out of my shell a bit, hope I have fun too! :enzap:

Hey, welcome to Bulbagarden! And like Orchid said, don’t worry about being shy here, because we’re indeed pretty chill here! And lots of people are in the same boat as you (myself included, haha). Feel free to go at your own pace!

Your interest in video game music really intrigues me, because I love to happen to love video game music too! As well as the Pokémon soundtracks (more on the anime side of things, myself). If you have some of the former that you’d like to share, we have the Rate The Video Game Music Thread just for that purpose! Meanwhile, we’d certainly welcome the latter at the Rate the Anime Music Thread, if you’d like!

We look forward to seeing you around!
Hello, thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely be making my way over to the video game music thread sooner or later, I'm always looking for new tunes to listen to :giggle:

Hey, welcome to Bulbagarden! And like Orchid said, don’t worry about being shy here, because we’re indeed pretty chill here! And lots of people are in the same boat as you (myself included, haha). Feel free to go at your own pace!

Your interest in video game music really intrigues me, because I love to happen to love video game music too! As well as the Pokémon soundtracks (more on the anime side of things, myself). If you have some of the former that you’d like to share, we have the Rate the video game music thread just for that purpose! Meanwhile, we’d certainly welcome the latter at the Rate the Anime Music Thread, if you’d like!

We look forward to seeing you around!

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom