• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, I am new here.

Sergiotarxz

Reaction score
Hi, forum.

This is not actually my first post, but one of the first.

I am a Pokemon 1st-4th gens fan, I enjoy playing my dumps from official cartridges in emulators to be able to mess with the game doing things such as learning the save structures of the games.

I want to contribute in the wiki what I have learned since the relevant articles have been very useful to me and I hope that they are more useful for the next.

I started playing Pokemon with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, but what I really enjoyed was the main saga which I started with Pokemon Pearl.

I played also Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Green Leaf and Pokemon Ruby plus all the Pokemon Rangers.

Welcome to the forums!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
Casual battling with others, nothing competitive and seeing how the games work internally.

In pokemon yellow and crystal I also enjoyed trying Glitches.

PD: I think my pending to review forum thread asking for help did not pass the review because I cannot see it now, it had three links to github.com, bulbapedia and my own codeforge, so maybe it was too much for the anti-spam filter for a new user. :(

PD: I think my pending to review forum thread asking for help did not pass the review because I cannot see it now, it had three links to github.com, bulbapedia and my own codeforge, so maybe it was too much for the anti-spam filter for a new user. :(
you're right, sorry about that! let me get it fixed!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom