• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, I just joined.

Reaction score
Hello! My online alias as Kilimanjaro as you can see on the left, and of course I like Pokemon. I am a player which just likes to have fun, I also like non-competitive team building and Fakemon. A few other games I really like are Stardew Valley, Civilization 6, Terraria, and Deltarune, but this isn't the place for those games.

I might as well tell you a bit more about myself while I'm here. My favorite Pokemon is Galarian Weezing as you can tell from MofetaFanBoy718s fanart which I chose as my profile picture. My favorite types are Poison, Fairy, and Grass. My favorite Pokemon game is ORAS, since gen 6 has some of my current favorite pokemon, but SWSH and BW2 are close, I personally am not a fan of Legends Arceus unlike most people though, speaking of not liking LA I have a lot of controversial opinions, just warning you. Oh and also my least favorite Pokemon is Beautifly.

welcome Kilimanjaro! :bulbaWave: Galarian Weezing is a great choice for a favorite. Also always nice to see another Deltarune fan around here :) Anything you're looking forward to in Scarlet/Violet?

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

Excellent choice of avatar.

welcome Kilimanjaro! :bulbaWave: Galarian Weezing is a great choice for a favorite. Also always nice to see another Deltarune fan around here :) Anything you're looking forward to in Scarlet/Violet?

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!
I'm mainly looking forward to less limiting gameplay as most people are, but I'm also really excited about Paldean Wooper and it's evolution(s).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom