• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello I think

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
I'm Torchic/Pip, and I've been a fan of Pokémon for about five years now. Quarantine and life events have been mentally tolling on me, and I find Pokémon helps me get through the darkest days (pun intended). I mainly focus on writing fanfictions and headcanons (and boy do I have headcanons). My favorite generation is Gen 6, and my favorite regions are Hoenn and Kalos. I love love LOVE the human characters (Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champions, etc.). I'm a multishipping mess. Stick around, maybe I'll write something.

Welcome! I've been a Pokémon fan since the early 2000s, and I agree with you in that Pokémon is a great distraction during difficult times :bulbaLove:. I like to read fanfictions but though sometimes I imagine some stories in my head I've never written one, if you want to share some fanfictions or headcanons here I am :giggle:.

I also love the human characters and I like many ships, but I wouldn't call myself a multishipper because I usually pair characters with only one character. I wish you luck and lots of fun in the forums :bulbaWave:.

• Staff
ahhh yes so glad to see others who love Alola. I'm a huge fan too, and watched the entire Sun & Moon anime. it has a special place in my heart <3 big welcome to bulba!

Sun and Moon had such a good storyline and characters! I really want to watch the anime, but I want to watch it in order (save a few exceptions), so I have a long way to go in order to see the SM arc! Thank you for the warm welcome!

welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time with us :D

Thank you so much!!!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom