• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, I'm new here.

Sumomo

Place Title Here
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't have much of an introduction ready but I'll give it a go. I frequently use Bulbapedia for it's sheer amount of reference material and information, also I've been looking for a new community, the two kind of intertwined so I ended up registering here. Currently I'm more of a casual player, I don't battle competitively as I used to, now I'm just looking for a place to talk with fellow Pokemon enthusiasts. Been playing since I was 5 years old, my first game was Pokemon Blue, shortly after it had come out, been playing ever since. At this point I have no idea what else to mention, questions are welcome I guess.

Welcome to the Forums, Homika! Is there any part of the fandom you're particularly interested in?

Hello Homika, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Hello as My Name says I am Wizel :p Thats from White Knight Chronicles if you have ever played it :p lol

Thanks for the welcomes all, I don't really have many questions, I think browsing the forum should answer them all.

Welcome to the Forums, Homika! Is there any part of the fandom you're particularly interested in?

Hmm... Not really one particular thing, I try to delve in most categories, I do tend to avoid roleplaying and related areas, my imagination is starting to die with age.

Nyeh... What's up Homika?

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

I'd offer you a drink, but it looks like I'm all out of rum...

Welcome to BMGf, Homika! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line! :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom