• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, I'm new.

Tavani Wulf

Reaction score
Just want to say hello, my name is Tavani Wulf. I'm in my early 20s and have been Pokeobsessed for as long as I can remember. I've played some games, not all though *sad face*, but I also research Pokemon, collect PokeItems, Cards too. I'm a wiz at the first 3 gens any later then that and I have to do a bit of research. I'm pretty laid back, sometimes I get overexcited about things (like these RPG things, REALLY curious about those), I'm easy to get along with too. If anyone wants to chat I'm down to do so. Anyways thats about it, hope I make a few friends along the way.:):p:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the forums Tavani! I love your avatar, it's very cool. I loved the first three gens too :) If you have any questions regarding the forums or just wanna chat, feel free to drop me a message :)

Well I have been curious about the RPGs here, because I'm a big RPGer and one of my biggest passions is Pokemon sooo I got really excited about the idea of that.

Ahh our Rpg section will definitely be the one for you. When I used to have more time on my hands I LOVED the section, spent a LOT of time there :,) great memories, where I was either joining some fantastic RPs or attempting to make my own. If you need to ask about anything relating to that section, the mods there would also be very happy to help :) (when you click on each section of the forum, at the top left there should be the names of the mods for that section in italics) :)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom