• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!! im roxy

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
hello i am roxy!! decided to join here because i saw some posts on tumblr and i like forums... i didnt even know this existed! it's nice to be here! i want to use more forums considering social media as of late has been making me feel kinda nasty. i hope to make some cool friends!!

im a trans girl and i like homestuck (obv)! i like to write and have posted some pokemon fanfics on ao3...i love making ocs too!!

hi roxy!! nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums!! :bulbaWave:
if you're interested, there is actually a place here where you can post fics (no pressure ofc ofc)!! (aa i always get so happy when i see new writers :bulbaCute:)
i would say there are a lot of cool people here ehe.. i really hope you enjoy your time on bulbagarden!~ see you around!!

i want to use more forums considering social media as of late has been making me feel kinda nasty.
cannot emphasize enough how strongly i resonate with this statement lmaoooo social media as it stands really sucks and i will always be an advocate of forums being a better communication medium (for the most part, anyway)

welcome though, roxy!! hope you enjoy it here n.n

Hiya hiya!! ...if I may ask, did you see the Bulbagarden Tumblr?? LOL just kind of curious.
yes omg i've seen it!! i follow it :3! i started following it after metra/realpokemon told me she's friends with the person that runs it i think? r u the person that runs it?

Do you have a favorite part of Pokémon?
easily the games!!! i loove the games. i like tcg too, but i like to actually play it which i feel isn't super common? i'm not very into the anime

yes omg i've seen it!! i follow it :3! i started following it after metra/realpokemon told me she's friends with the person that runs it i think? r u the person that runs it?
YEAH OMFG......... I am friends with Metra, it's cool you know her too! I run the blog with my older sister @Blanc, I think she'll be happy to know you enjoy the blog too lol!
easily the games!!! i loove the games. i like tcg too, but i like to actually play it which i feel isn't super common? i'm not very into the anime
Oooh interesting, I've... never player the TCG itself lol, but it's neat you do!

YEAH OMFG......... I am friends with Metra, it's cool you know her too! I run the blog with my older sister @Blanc, I think she'll be happy to know you enjoy the blog too lol!
YESSSS THATS AWESOME.... ive known metra since like. before realpokemon was even created!!! i never expected the blog would get so big and basically create an entire community!! its so cool to see! ever time i see an rpm post i go heehee thats my friend...

Oooh interesting, I've... never player the TCG itself lol, but it's neat you do!
its fun! by far the easiest of the big tcgs to learn. even though i like yu-gi-oh, it kinda sucks to play lol

i like tcg too, but i like to actually play it which i feel isn't super common?
I wanna get back into the TCG i used to be a part of a Play! Pokémon league before it shut down and so I have not touched the game in a while (especially cause TCG live doesn’t work on my phone)

hi roxy! it’s great to meet you!

what’s it like playing with the pokemon tcg, or just tcg’s in general? the only experience i have is a few random pokemon cards and a Digimon TCG Starter Pack i got in october lol

Back
Top Bottom