• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, just got back into the game and I am loving it.

Reaction score
Hello, I haven't played Pokemon in a while (not counting smash bros and using Lucario in Brawl) but recently my little brother gave me his 3DS and I got Pokemon Black 2, which made me nerd out on this game once again. As a college student, I do my best to find decent time to get some playing in whenever I can and playing this game is like a throwback to middle school for me. The last Pokemon game I played was Gold/Silver and hearing about all the cool stuff in HeartGold/SoulSilver/Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire makes me feel like I missed out on some cool things. I'm up for trading, battling and just talking about the games on here, as I was lured into signing up by the thread "Which Pokemon game did you have the most fun playing?"

As you can tell from my screenname, I really like Typhlosion, it (along with Feraligatr) were two of my favorite Pokemon from that generation, with Oshawott and all his evolutions taking the lead for me in the current generation. I mean how can you not like a samurai otter?

HnTyphlosionisafirebadger, welcome to BMGf. Pokemon is pretty awesome and I enjoyed Black 2 and nerded out as well over it, but Im a huge Pokefan so I do that anyway lol :p A lot of cool stuff has been in the recent games, if you ever get the chance to play them do, especially HG/SS is pretty neat. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help the best I can. I hope you have a great time here. Check out our battle and trade sections where you can find lots of users to battle and trade with :)

Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

Hello TyphlosionIsABadger, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

======

I love Typhlosion too! :)

Welcome to the forums. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom