• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello! New Member Here

Cinnabar

東京喰種
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Pikadex, and I am new to these forums!

I started getting into pokemon one day when I was skimming my shows on Netflix, and I came across the newer pokemon movie I Choose You!
When I thought that I had absolutely no interest, and the show was simply too complicated for my brain to understand, I tried it anyways.
It was not at all like I had expected, the movie was great, and I immediately knew that this is what I needed to do, this was the perfect hobby for me.

I like to keep betta fish, and land hermit crabs as my personal pets when I am doing a non-electronic activity like surfing the web or watching pokemon.

This forum came up in a lot of my searches when I would research certain pokemon on the internet, and I just decided to sign up because it was interesting.
I am trying my best to learn anything and everything that I can about pokemon, and I am currently a student myself, focusing mostly on Kanto and Alola at this time.
So, this is why you see me here, just another new member to the forum, and I hope to meet some new friendly people that I can enjoy interacting with as I stay here.

Thanks for having me, and I cannot wait to see what I can do here!

My Favorite Pokemon
  • Pikachu
  • Umbreon
  • Lycanroc
  • Rotom
  • Turtonator

Other Admired Pokemon
  • Popplio
  • Steenee
  • Togedemaru
  • Marowak
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Litten
  • Rowlett
  • Rockruff

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom