• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Hello! New User here!

never finished Gen. 2
Reaction score
Hey look! Another member has signed up!

Just to introduce myself, I'm a Gen. 2 Pokemon player, as I've grown bitter against Nintendo with their "event exclusive" Pokemon. Recently, I picked up my GBA SP and the Pokemon games I have to start back up again, only to discover things like internal save batteries being dead and other things.

I would just buy Black or White and just start fresh, but, alas, I have no cash for the purchase. So I'm here to ask question for these old games that I cannot find on Bulbapedia or any other site for that matter.

Other info that you guys need to know? I have OCD and the whole "Complete the Pokedex" thing is the reason I stopped playing after Gen. 2. How many are we up to now? 655? Yeah, my OCD would be fatal at that point...:-/