• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello people of Bulbagarden Forums!

SuperChris

ブレイブトレーナ
Reaction score
Hello people of Bulbagarden Forums! I am SuperChris. I like to play Nintendo games. I have a Wii and a Nintendo 3DS. All the Nintendo games are good, but my favorite series is Pokemon. I started playing Pokemon when I was little and I have been playing it ever since. My favorite Pokemon is Chikortia. My second is Magikarp. I know a lot about Pokemon but not all of it. When I want to know something, I use Bulbapedia. Every time I learn something new about Pokemon, I probably saw it on Bulbapedia. After a while, I saw that Bulbagarden.net had a forums. I saw that they have a Roleplaying Section. And I love to roleplay a lot on forums. So I decided to join. So, here I am.

Hello! I'm a big fan of the RP section of the forum as well, I guess I'll be seeing you there :)

Welcome to BMGf, and enjoy your stay! I'm also in the RP section, hope I'll see you there. :)

Welcome to BMGf. Any questions, ask a mod, or me! I'm not a mod, but I love these forums as much as anyone, and know the ins and outs of it. If you want a special mentor, you can apply for one somewhere. I can't remember where, because it is very new.

Whoa! This is random, but that's exactly how I introduced myself in a different forum! The title, I mean. Uh...yeah.
Welcome to the forums, SuperChris!

Welcome to the forums! As always, BMGf welcomes all :) Anyway, have fun! We hope to see you again! Why not join the BMGf Mentor program as a Rookie? Maybe that'll get you started!

Welcome to BMGf, have a great time here =D
Okay, I will!

Welcome to BMGf. Any questions, ask a mod, or me! I'm not a mod, but I love these forums as much as anyone, and know the ins and outs of it. If you want a special mentor, you can apply for one somewhere. I can't remember where, because it is very new.
Okay, I'll make sure I ask someone if I have ave any questions.
Whoa! This is random, but that's exactly how I introduced myself in a different forum! The title, I mean. Uh...yeah.
Welcome to the forums, SuperChris!
Wow, really? That's cool.

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to the forums! As always, BMGf welcomes all :) Anyway, have fun! We hope to see you again! Why not join the BMGf Mentor program as a Rookie? Maybe that'll get you started!
Thanks you too for the welcome! I also tried to do the BMGf Mentor as a Rookie, I'm just waiting for a reply if I can join.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom