• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, Pokepals!

Colress

Science Made Sexy
Reaction score
Hello! I go by the name of Morgan and the username of pokemypoke. I wish there was a funny story behind the username, but alas, it was the first thing that came into my mind when I decided to get into the Pokemon world once more. I will warn you before another post or word or breath: I am a talker. LOL

I first got into Pokemon in 1998 and have nothing but the fondest memories of the series as a game and as an anime. I can't really say I ever got out of the Pokemon craze...I always get a game each new generation...but I can say that I hadn't really felt the same energy for it that I did when I was but a wee little tyke. I was skeptical of Generation V when I first saw the pictures, but upon buying Pokemon White, I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. I always have favorites, although I have a special spot for Water types. My most favorite Pokemon would have to be Meganium, because I raised three or four to level 100 back to back, but I really love the design of Squirtle. I think every generation has its strong points, but I am partial to SoulSilver and White (and probably Black, just because I really, really love the pretty scenery in Unova XD).

I am a shipper. I mostly joined for this reason. I love Rocketshipping and Palletshipping and Neoshipping and Ferriswheelshipping, although I am a very open person. I'm laid back and honestly think I love the two characters together rather than seeing them attack each other while hot and sexy music blasts in the background.

Annnnnnnnd this is quickly becoming the story of my life. I told you I was a talker. ;) I am excited to become active here and see there is a Mentor program to join, so I hope to become a beloved Mentee to some lucky Mentor that can handle a lot of information in a little of time. Can't wait to meet some Pokepals and thank you for dealing with my babbling for the entire post.

Welcome to the forums! :D
Yay, Ferriswheelshipper! hehehe :3 I love that pairing!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome To The Fourms

Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask somebody!

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help with EV training or battling, don't hesitate to VM me.

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! I hope to see you again. Try the mentor program, too - it's in the same subforum as the introductions. It should be easy to find, so why not sign up for it? In the meantime, post around, huh?

HIiIII! how are you welcome to bulbagardens! I have no Idea who you are but hope you have a good time here. :D *pant*pant*

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom