• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello there!! :D

Mascot3000

Witch of Space
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
  3. It/Its
  4. Refer To Profile
my name is jade!! i also use zip or kelly, if you find those cooler. i use!! many pronouns (she/her, they/them, it/its, fae/faer, and sweet/sweets!)

i have been playing pokemon since shortly before my 10th birthday (started with x) and still enjoy the series to this day!! i have joined because i honestly find forums wayyy more appealing than any other social medias and my friends recommended this!!

i also like homestuck (perhaps obviously), final fantasy xiv, and paul shaperas musicals (that one is DEFINITELY obvious, at least to other fans). i like writing and occasionally drawing as well! i dont know what else to see here but i am very very happy to join :3

Hi! Welcome to bulbagarden! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you don’t mind me asking, whats your favourite Pokémon?
tis a very hard question to answer!!! i usually just respond fennekin bc it was my first starter pokemon, but there are so many other lovely beasts out there... i love sewaddle for its shape, for one

welcome jade!!! (you have very good taste btw!)
x is a lot of fun! would you say it's your fav pokemon game?
(btw if you're interested there are actually places here to post writing and art!! (no pressure ofc though!))
see you around, i hope you enjoy it here :bulbaLove:

Back
Top Bottom